Now Foods Creatine Monohydrate 120 Caps 750 Mg
by Now Foods
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Shipping cost is calculated during checkout.In Stock
- Creatine Monohydrate is a naturally occurring compound found in the human body and obtained in the diet primarily from meat and fish.
- Creatine is a popular supplement among active individuals because of its ability to serve as an energy reservoir, especially during intense physical exertion.
- During short, intense bursts of activity, the body breaks down adenosine triphosphate (ATP) into adenosine diphosphate (ADP) and phosphate for energy.
- Creatine helps the body convert ADP back to ATP, providing greater amounts of ATP for energy, which may increase short-term endurance and strength.
- Creatine can also be stored for later use by cells, creating the ""energy reservoir"" active individuals desire.
Creatine Monohydrate is a naturally occurring compound found in the individual entire body and received in the diet regime mainly from meat and fish. Creatine is a well-liked complement amid productive men and women simply because of its capability to serve as an energy reservoir, specially in the course of powerful physical exertion. Throughout small, powerful bursts of action, the entire body breaks straight down adenosine triphosphate (ATP) into adenosine diphosphate (ADP) and phosphate for energy. Creatine aids the entire body convert ADP again to ATP, provid
View our full range of Now Foods
Creatine, Body, Energy, Adenosine, Monohydrate, Reservoir, Entire, Exertion, Physical
0 Items - $0.00