Portable Military Camping Tent Steel Wood Stove Heater Army Cook Hunting Fishing Cot
Shipping cost is calculated during checkout.
Out of Stock - stock arriving soon!
- Stove can be used in an outfitters tent with a stove pipe vent; Four (17" long × 2 1/2" diameter) interlocking flue pipe sections
- Spark arrestor for added safety; Removable dual side cooking tubes can be used for baking potatoes, foil meals, etc.
- The stove has front and rear air flow regulators and an easy access bottom ash clean-out.
- Top grate is hinged and doubles as a carrying handle when stove is not in use.
- Grate folds to provide flat heating surface on top of stove and can be folded out for drying gloves, socks, and small items.
This is a great stove you can use to cook your dinner, dry your gear, heat your shelter, or just warm your hands and ft on a cold winter's evening. Less hazardous than an open fire. Modest sufficient to transport in your automobile and hand have to your campsite. The sufficient cook best area offers you space to cook up lots of tasty dishes. When you might be not cooking, you can rotate the cook best outward to dry damp socks and gloves. In locations wherever open fires are not permitted this portable stove could be a helpful merchandise to have. A great gift idea for your favored camper, fisherman (great for ice-fishing), hunter, or lover of wood-burning stoves. Four (17" lengthy × two one/two" diameter) interlocking flue pipe sections. Spark arrestor for added protection. Stove can be utilized in an outfitters tent with a stove pipe vent. Detachable legs (15 one/two" lengthy). Detachable dual side cooking tubes can be utilized for baking potatoes, foil meals, and so on. The stove has front and rear air circulation regulators and an straightforward obtain bottom ash clean up-out. Stove resources integrated. Stove pipe cap. Super strong rolled steel construction. Sets up in minutes. Best grate is hinged and doubles as a carrying deal with when stove is not in use. Stove pipes, side tubes, legs, and resources all fit inside of stove for straightforward transport. Grate folds to give flat heating surface area on best of stove and can be folded out for drying gloves, socks, and small items. Burns wood, compressed logs, charcoal or any practical combustible. Actions: 18" lengthy × ten one/four" broad × eleven" tall. Stands 26 one/two" with Extension legs.
Stove, Pipe, Cook, Grate, Tubes, Cooking, Socks, Great, Lengthy
0 Items - $0.00