Pure Encapsulations - L-tyrosine 90s
by Pure Encapsulations
Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping, when the order total is greater than $25.00.In Stock
- Neurotransmitter precursor for mood and memory
- l-Tyrosine supports production of catecholamine neurotransmitters, enhancing mood and cognitive function especially under situations involving stress or when dopamine, epinephrine or norepinephrine levels require additional support.
- Neurotransmitters are responsible for supporting emotional well-being and mental function.
- l-Tyrosine plays a role in promoting healthy neurotransmitter function in response to environmental and emotional stress.
- Tyrosine is also a key component in the synthesis of thyroid hormones.
In the human body, phenylalanine is converted to tyrosine. The amino acid tyrosine is a precursor of catecholamine neurotransmitters, which includes l-dopa, dopamine, epinephrine, and norepinephrine. These neurotransmitters are dependable for supporting psychological effectively-becoming and mental perform. l-Tyrosine performs a position in promoting nutritious neurotransmitter perform in response to environmental and psychological pressure. Research has indicated its likely to market cognitive perform and memory beneath nerve-racking situations. In one particular study, l-tyrosine elevated mood and rest in subjects with minimal dopamine ranges. Tyrosine is also a essential component in the synthesis of thyroid hormones.
Tyrosine, Neurotransmitters, Function, Dopamine, Mood, Neurotransmitter, Perform, Promoting, Mental
0 Items - $0.00