Sale - Bushcraft Knife - Woodlore Clone - Stag Antler Handle Firesteel
by Craftsman Made
Shipping cost is calculated during checkout.
Out of Stock - stock arriving soon!
- Razor sharp 'Zero Edge' Scandi grind spear point blade - made from high quality 01 carbon tool steel
- Beautiful hand filed filework - showing image of two kissing snakes
- Genuine Stag antler handles - on knife and on firesteel
- Overall length 9 inches. Blade length 4 inches. Blade thickness is 4mm
- Comes with heavy duty hand-made vegetable tanned heavy duty 'dangler' leather sheath - colours and tones vary as each is made seperately.
This is a actually stunning hand built, nicely balanced entire tang 'woodlore clone' bushcraft knife. It is razor sharp and there isn't significantly it cant do. It has a real 'zero edge' scandi grind blade that is easy to keep sharp with just a couple of licks with a hone or a strop. Perfect for making camp, prying, battoning wood, planning foods and all the duties you want to throw at it. There isn't significantly this cannot do. The general length is 9 inches. The blade is 4 inches and is created of the greatest 01 - 4mm carbon tool metal. Is has exquisite filework to the spine - all completed with a jewellers file by hand. The sheath is hand created and very hefty duty and has a hearth metal slot - it requires the best top quality firesteel with hand turned want take care of. This is a actually nice hand created knife that with treatment must very last a daily life time and will amaze you when you acquire it. It is simply great! Each knife and sheath is slightly various - so you will have a knife that is as special as you.
Hand, Knife, Blade, Length, Firesteel, Sharp, Created, Sheath, Duty
0 Items - $0.00