Sheehys Manual Of Emergency Care 7e berry Sheehys Manual Of Emergency Care
Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.In Stock
Extensively revised and featuring a a lot more effective and streamlined layout, the new seventh edition of Sheehy's trustworthy unexpected emergency care useful resource delivers comprehensive, up-to-date protection of the necessities unexpected emergency nurses need to have to know. Every single condition generally noticed in the unexpected emergency setting is thoroughly resolved, from signs and signs or symptoms, to analysis, treatment, developmental concerns, affected person education, and a lot more. Up-to-date content and easy-to-reference contents make this useful resource a should-have for present follow.
- Complete articles presents comprehensive dialogue of signs and signs or symptoms, analysis, treatment, age/developmental concerns, and affected person/family education for every single condition.
- Authorship from the Crisis Nurses Association guarantees this e-book consists of the very best practices in unexpected emergency nursing.
- Swift-reference format utilizes a consistent format to aid you uncover data rapidly and simply.
- NEW! two-column format features new Tips of the Trade packing containers to give you a professional's perspective on common issues in unexpected emergency nursing.
- NEW! Entirely revised articles from the ENA and a wide panel of skilled contributors contains up-to-date, sensible data on subjects this kind of as important care in the ED, time management, the morbidly overweight affected person, electronic healthcare information, disaster nursing, forensic nursing, and office violence.
Emergency, Unexpected, Care, Signs, Format, Date, Affected, Symptoms, Single
0 Items - $0.00