Solar Hand-crank Powered Emergency Flashlight Radio Cell Phone Charger
by Quake Kare Inc
Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.In Stock
- Super Bright LED Flashlight - LED bulb provides over 100,000 hours of emergency light.
- AM/FM Radio - Receives excellent reception for tuning into emergency broadcasts.
- Solar Power - Most flashlight & radios use batteries which have a limited storage & usage time. Solar panel allows you to charge the internal battery by placing in direct light for unlimited usage.
- Hand Crank Power - Built in generator allows you to charge the internal battery by cranking with your hand so that you never run out of battery power.
- Mobile Phone Charger - Can help save lives, by providing enough power for a short voice or text conversation. Comes with universal adapter that connects to your phone's car charger.
The device employs a rechargeable Ni-Cad battery: a rechargeable battery that has the capability of recharging above 500 instances. This impressive radio and gentle recharges these batteries employing either the hand crank and/or solar panel to cost them. You can simply cost the battery in the solar, cost it in artificial gentle, or cost it employing the hand crank. Immediately after the battery has been completely charged and discharged, one particular minute of hand cranking produces 10 min's of perform. The radio is compact with dimensions of seven-one/2 inches in width, five-one/2 inches in height, and 2-one/2 inches in depth. To cost in car, four.five volt DC automobile lighter can be acquired individually.
Battery, Hand, Solar, Cost, Radio, Power, Charger, Phone, Flashlight
0 Items - $0.00