- Experiment with a device that harnesses the sun for practical purposes.
- Based on the principles of a solar collector, the temperature rises over 190°C behind the heat-retaining oven window.
- Allows cooking of most types of food using standard plastic cooking bags.
- Lightweight, simple to set up and operate.
- Folds to 4" x 10" x 10" for storage.
Experiment with a system that harnesses the sunlight for useful reasons. Based on the principles of a photo voltaic collector, the temperature rises more than 190°C powering the warmth-retaining oven window. Makes it possible for cooking of most types of food utilizing common plastic cooking bags. Lightweight, easy to set up and run. Folds to four" x ten" x ten" for storage. Teacher?s manual integrated.
Essential Notice: Buying this solution does not assure the order will be crammed. Your order will be cancelled in 24 several hours if there is insufficient inventory.
Cooking, Oven, Plastic, Food, Types, Bags, Lightweight, Order, Experiment
0 Items - $0.00