Survival Seed Kit, High Protein, 100% Heirloom/non GMO (Protein can be dangerously low in other seed kits)
Usually ships in 24 hours
This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping.In Stock
- The 10 varieties of seeds (beans, peas, broccoli) are selected to generate high amounts of protein in a short growing season.
- 50g of daily protein requirements can come from eating 1.2 cups of black beans in a day or 70 carrots in a day! Most survival seed kits are very low in protein.
- Harvest your own seeds from year to year. All seeds are Heirloom varieties, open pollinated and non-GMO.
- We purchase these seeds from established companies that professionally dry and test them to ensure 90%+ germination at the time of packaging.
- Packaging is in a heat sealed food grade 3.5mil compact (8"x10") mylar bag designed to be stored in your refrigerator or freezer for 30 years or more.
The USDA recommendation for an average 140lb adult is a minimal of fifty grams of protein per day. Without having sufficient protein the physique will consume its personal muscle mass to meet protein wants. A lot of typical gardening crops are really very low in protein and need consumption of a massive quantity to meet 50g. A decide on number of vegetables (beans, peas and broccoli) are substantial in protein which let you to meet 50g very easily, and must be the emphasis of your preparations. In buy to get 50g everyday protein from each and every meals source you would have to try to eat... 38 beets or 70 carrots or 26 cucumbers or 49 peppers or seventy three radishes or --this is exactly where it gets exciting-- one.two cups of black beans! or 6 cups of peas! or three bunches of broccoli! (Sources: USDA recommendations USDA meals database.) Why not hunt meat for protein in a survival state of affairs?... Since the other 44+ million gun proprietors in The us will most very likely have the exact same strategy. So what long time period protein source can you rely on? Your Garden! Seeds in this kit: Green Bean Bountiful(>50), Green Bean Burpee's Stringless(>50), Purple Bean Royalty Purple Pod(>50), Black Bean Black Valentine(>50), Brown Bean Turkey Craw(>50), Brown Bean Painted Pony(>50), Broccoli Calabrese(>2000), Broccoli Waltham 29(>2000), Pea Green Arrow(>50), Pea Little Marvel(>50). Please be aware: The mylar bag will contain air, which the seeds need to endure. Planting/Increasing directions are included in the sealed mylar bag.
Protein, Seeds, Beans, Black, Meet, Survival, Cups, Seed, Broccoli
0 Items - $0.00