Get access to our online community on our Discord text and voice chat server.
How Patreon works:
- Patreon generally is a payment processor used by thousands of online communities and creators around the world to crowdfund their projects.
- Patreon takes a percentage of our earnings every month as an administration fee, plus processing fees for each transaction made through their system.
- You will be charged your monthly membership subscription as soon as you pledge to support us at the tier amount you choose. After that, you will be billed by Patreon on the 1st of every month.
- All transactions are handled by Patreon on secure servers and according to your country of residence legal requirements.
- You can choose to stop payment to us at any time via your Patreon membership account settings.