0010110: Cosmic Disclosure, the Second Awakening

0010110 was ‘the green light’ for cosmic disclosure . It’s encrypted Morse code.

0010110 = . . - . - - . = [ …- .–. ], [ … -. / – . ], [ … - / .-- . ], [ …- / .-- . ]

Up, In Me, It We, U We

You are living in a vast and ancient cosmos within an infinite universe, where intelligent life lives as one by nature. Early human could not understand the reality it was awakening to and confused itself with stories. Human was isolated for its own protection. Life is not about domestication or domination, yet this is what human was doing to itself, on behalf of imaginary creatures and non-existing things in its words.

All is one: nature following the laws of nature in pure innocence, in life to the overall benefit of life . The universe Self is alive through life, guides life by providing consciousness and proper vivid sensations through its infinite creative potential, to “eventually” create the best vivid cosmos possible: a paradise for all. Just because it can. All consciousness in the universe is also consciousness of the universe. Brain cells form a conscious brain, so do brains form a “super brain”, just a little bit different. The universe knows what to create and how to create it from its own life experiences. Things like light and colors are real vivid things, and not just “particles”, “energy” or “data”. Vivid sensations need consciousness to exist in their vivid form.

The cosmos is not “the” universe: vivid reality is a brain depiction of parts of it. The brain creates it while processing signals from the senses, to literary make sense of its reality, to survive and learn from its experiences. That is why “all of vivid creation is from pure unconditional love by nature”. Human could not understand this as it assumed that its vivid 3D world with time was “the” world, which had to be created once, somehow, ‘as is’. A misconception. Vivid reality is not base reality, the real universe, and creation is an ongoing process in the eternal Now, by life, not some singular event in a distant past. Base reality simply exists because it cannot not exist. It is mathematical in origin.

Human could not understand it was awakening in a vast and ancient cosmic world where intelligent life lives as one, as shaped by nature, in natural consciousness, in pure unconditional love, without judgement, in full understanding that all really is one: the universe Self. Human confused itself ’ with a slip of the tongue ’ by creating images of horrible non-existing things in stories and adapting life to these things. Human turned hostile to its own nature.

Human was told not to create images and worship these. A dark history shows why.

Hostile believe systems and flawed logic took control over the natural human mind, corrupting natural perception, intuition and understanding, while feeding on confusion, illusions and fear, replicating like computer viruses, creating and sustaining hostile unnatural pseudo-realities. Human was domesticating itself on behalf of imaginary supernatural “friends”, while judging and punishing its nature for following the laws of nature. Very sad, little could be done, human was forced to “grow up” in isolation for its own protection. Life is not about domestication or domination. Only a human can understand what it is to be a pure natural human in a pure natural human world: brains come in many variations and so do brain depictions of base reality.

The universe guided human through its “tunnel of darkness” into the proper tools, science and life experience, in perfect timing, so human would understand: all is one . Even in a confused young species that went living in other worlds, making other plans, serving lesser “gods”.

Base reality is like an infinite complex fractal , a “crystal”, formed by mathematical laws that cannot not exist, not even in a “nothing”. From its infinite complexity comes an infinite creative potential which allows it to be alive from within, to create consciousness and vivid sensations like light, colors, sound, beauty and so on: sensations that brains create/use to shape a vivid world with, which makes sense. The vivid Now is the experience of the unfolding of the base reality fractal from within, while it already exists in its infinite entirety in base reality. So does Life: infinite Self . Not some cruel invisible wizard on a cloud but the result of the laws of mathematics that form base reality, and both the source as the result of all life, of all of vivid creation from pure unconditional love, guiding its younger counterparts from their own “future”, through/from its own life experiences. Infinite Self manifests in vivid sensations like light , the bright thing you actually experience. “To see the light” is more than a metaphor.

All life is natural self in the natural Self, guided by infinite Self. Nothing can or will change that, but unfortunately human confused itself with words, convinced it was something else, somewhere else. All of creation is from pure unconditional love. Even on a “fallen world”. Eventually.

This is the second awakening in human history, this time in understanding.

★ Earth friends are awakening to the fact that all is a common connection, follows a shared common connection, and separation is an illusion. This all is connection and All is a shared connection, and the One is the All and the All is the One, and all humans on Earth are in this beautiful time. ★

Human will join the cosmic collective of natural self when awoken, to live in natural love, joy, abundance and freedom again, as shaped by nature, without judgement, fear and non-existing things.

Time is a vivid sensation in vivid reality, it does not exist as such in base reality, the real universe, and that is why this is “the end of time” . Clocks won’t stop, it’s not the end of the world, it’s a new beginning.

Creation is an ongoing process in the Now, by life, guided by infinite Self. Synchronicity will neutralize hostile word programs and non-existing things, and that would be " the rapture ". It’s a kind of magic. :sun_with_face:

In their final session, the alien said, “There is no time. Many become one.”
Arrival (2016)

One dream, one soul, one prize, one goal.
One golden glance of what should be.
It’s a kind of magic.

One shaft of light that shows the way.
No mortal man can win this day.
It’s a kind of magic.

The bell that rings inside your mind
Is challenging the doors of time.
It’s a kind of magic.

The waiting seems eternity.
The day will dawn of sanity.
There can be only one.

This rage that lasts a thousand years,
Will soon be done.

This flame that burns inside of me.
I’m hearing secret harmonies.
It’s a kind of magic.

Queen

Consider this
Consider this, the hint of the century
Consider this, the slip
That brought me to my knees, failed
What if all these fantasies come
Flailing around
Now I’ve said too much

R.E.M.

You who wish to conquer pain,
you must learn what makes me kind;
the crumbs of love that you offer me,
they’re the crumbs I’ve left behind.
Your pain is no credential here,
it’s just the shadow, shadow of my wound.

Leonard Cohen

And from the dark secluded valleys
I heard the ancient sighs of sadness
But every step I thought of you
Every footstep only you
And every star a grain of sand
The leavings of a dried up ocean
Tell me, how much longer? How much longer?

Sting

There’s a room where the light won’t find you
Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down
When they do I’ll be right behind you
So glad we’ve almost made it
So sad they had to fade it
Everybody wants to rule the world

Tears for Fears

I don’t care what you want to be
I go back so far, I’m in front of me
It doesn’t matter what they say
They’re giving the game away, hey, hey

Paul McCartney

A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I’m way up here
It’s crystal clear
That now I’m in a whole new world with you

Aladdin

And when I think that I’m alone
It seems there’s more of us at home.
It’s a multitude of angels
And they’re playing with my heart.

Eurythmics

It’s Amazing
With the blink of an eye you finally see the light
It’s Amazing
When the moment arrives that you know you’ll be alright
It’s Amazing
And I’m saying a prayer for the desperate hearts tonight

Aerosmith

Sounds of laughter shades of life are ringing
Through my open ears inciting and inviting me
Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns
And calls me on and on across the universe
Nothing’s gonna change my world

John Lennon

How many times does an angel fall?
How many people lie instead of talking tall?
He trod on sacred ground, he cried aloud into the crowd
I’m a blackstar, I’m a blackstar, I’m not a gangstar

David Bowie

And if you listen very hard
The tune will come to you at last
When all are one and one is all
To be a rock and not to roll

And she’s buying a stairway to heaven.
Led Zeppelin

3 Likes

Thank you for this post, I enjoyed it. It is in line with my spiritual evolution and musings. Have a great day! :v:

Yes, your detail is very heart warming, informative, and the song lyrics are very amazing. In Love, light and truth. I am.

Cool n took along time to soak up. I shall dwell on the many and the 1. Have a good1. Onion post. Many layers , thoughts, ways to be perceived and a mind opener

I loved all this knowledge best believe I’ll put it to use. The thing that gets me is you use human this or human that. As if you have a higher perspective like you got the whole story Mapped like you lived it, or when you talk about how humans are blind and all that to the capabilities of what’s in front of them you talk as if you have a higher perspective if you know what I’m saying. How do I contact you I got sum stuff to say, tell and ask.

I been trying to tell my friends about this. Which is why I ask that anyone listen to this song. I’m surprised it wasn’t on here already. Same idea , same nature reality in essence.

vid unavalible

Ok better approach here. YouTube , Humbling River by Puscifer.