1.5 billion face masks will pollute oceans in 2020, report says

More than 1.5 billion disposable face masks will wind up in the world’s oceans this year — polluting the water with tons of plastic and endangering marine wildlife, according to a Hong Kong-based environmental group.

A report by OceansAsia cites a global market research report that estimates 52 billion masks were made this year to meet the demand caused by the coronavirus pandemic.

It also says that a “conservative” calculation means at least 3 percent of them will be washed out to sea.

I believe it. I picked up the yard the other day at work and found 13 along the fence line.

I suggest breathing through straws. I’m sure they’ll filter something… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Oh but climate change remember?

I watched another childrens show the other day and it was full of this climate garbage
heavily indoctrinating the kid snow into thinking they are special ones and they have to change everyones minds because of global warming or climate change or whatever the false narrative is now…

But NEVER ONCE did the kids show MENTION BIG INDUSTRY AND BIG CORPORATE CONGLOMERATES THAT ARE THE REAL CULPRITS WHO ARE POLLUTING THIS PLANET, and have done for generations now since the beginnings of the industrial age and beyond.,

nah not once, its all joe publics FAULT…

that was the constant message in this kids show, it actually made me sick to watch how evil they are mind controlling the children now,

so evil has to be full satanic how can it be any otherwise.

thats TRUTH/

Funny enough I just started a painting of an ocean full of masks because I figured it would be the next plastic bottle of the ocean.

2 Likes
1 Like

Just another reason to NOT WEAR THE MASK!

COINCIDENCE ? I think NOT. You are in tune with the collective human conscience. This is GOOD. Are you aware of this reality? If not you may want to look into this reality , you may find this very interesting. Congratulations , I am very happy for you. You take care , have a GREAT DAY and a GREAT NEW YEAR!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.