20 Dollar Bill

A well-known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a $20.00 bill. In the room of 200, he asked, Who would like this $20.00 bill? Hands started going up. He said I am going to give this $20.00 to one of you, but first, let me do this. He proceeded to crumple the $20.00 bill up. He then asked, Who still wants it? Still, the hands were up in the air. Well, he replied, What if I do this. And he dropped it on the floor and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now crumpled, and dirty. Now, who wants it? Still, the hands went into the air. My friends, we have all learned a very valuable lesson. No matter what I do to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth $20.00. Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We feel as though we are worthless. But, no matter what has happened, or what will happen, you will never lose your value. Dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, you are still priceless to those who love you. The worth of our lives comes not in what we do or whom we know, but by WHO WE ARE. You are special. Don’t EVER forget it. Count your blessings, not your problems. Never be afraid to try something new. And remember…Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic! God bless you!

40 Likes

Very nice :clap:t2:

3 Likes

I really like your posts. Thank you

2 Likes

I was probably dropped a couple times as a baby ok a few times maybe but im pretty sure i have never been crumbled and ground into the dirt before. Wtf is wrong with your parents?

1 Like

great post, very inspiring ty

1 Like

I like this very much - nice post :beers: :+1:

Judge a man not by his wealth but by his actions - I believe the opposite is true now a days…

looking at you Billy G… :eyes:

4 Likes

Probably???
Thrown more like it lol
Only a few???
No maybe about it LMAO :rofl:

J/k :grinning:

1 Like

Perhaps you were dropped as a baby, but clearly, it appears you were thrown in the air, smacked by a ceiling fan, and tossed out the window. Ya think??

2 Likes

Hahaha I’m betting more like you were drop kicked :rofl:

only jesting :beers:

1 Like

Perhaps much like that 100% genuine mama squatch video crossing a Michigan creek and you were dropped before she could make it to the safety of the woods and fumbled your skull on a river stone and you washed downstream where you went over the falls and cranked your head on some more rocks… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Absolutely superb :heart: Thankyou for sharing that with us all never a truer word said :sparkling_heart:

19.99$ id probably believe & take it but a full 20$,

nah, sounds to good to be true to me,

hehehe. :laughing: :joy: :slightly_smiling_face: :wink: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :pray: :+1:

Fine words and inspiring but you tarnished it a bit by including the titanic and ark comparison.
One was built with a tilt towards floating on hope. The other was sunk but that’s just the tip of the ice berg.
You can’t eat money and it sure has no value other than what it can buy, much like words are worthless unless backed up with faith in what you saithe and indeed actions speak louder, whereas ‘silence speaks volumes’ too. :v:

1 Like

Damn i didnt know it was that obvious!

1 Like

Gosh Dang guys i get it!! lol

1 Like

Umm… History. Still enjoyed the message however.

3 Likes

You are a wise man my friend! What does the bible say about wisdom? Get it at all cost! It is most valuable. Thanks for this posting. I did so enjoy it. God bless you!

1 Like

Great one. And another reason why one must hold on to one’s individual soul.

1 Like

When he throws it on ground to step on it,I’ll push him down and take it….bet I’d be teaching him a lesson :laughing::laughing:

1 Like