40 Damn Cool Things You Can Do with Eggs

Not a chicken man but I love eggs, so here is tribute to chicken egg… my favourite is Quiche-Soufflé. Please add something egg-licious and I’ll try it first thing in the morning.

@MrNice

7 Likes

Agreed. I love a good quiche.

Just had eggs on gf bagels my wife made yesterday. Topped the eggs with sautéed mushrooms , challots, and Manchego sheeps cheese, and mayo mixed with Sriracha. It did not suck.

3 Likes

You can make babies with some of them

mmmm recognize all ingredients and put Sriracha in everything lol sautéed mushrooms by the way I needed to google…according to pictures it’s Champignon shroom, done in any special way?

1 Like

Fried with butter and garlic

3 Likes

wives or sheep?

3 Likes

Babies making is not your speciality Albert, stick to Relativity.

4 Likes

Work from home, garlic intake went from 2 to 5 days a week. Thanks for the tip, I think I saw Manchego in the shop…will give it a try.

3 Likes

Mr. Catman, I hope you are proud of yourself… After seeing your post, I am hungry now and craving eggs… Now, I am destined to slave over a hot stove to try to satisfy those cravings I did not have before… I blame you and it is all your fault… The picture you offered above looks very tasty… Good post but I may hate you… :grinning: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

6 Likes

My new favorite cheese. Definitely should try it.

3 Likes

You are it mate…few days ago Skippy did the same to me with his lamb shanks soup lol eggs are done in no time you will figure something I’m sure.

2 Likes

Bad Cat😜

I Don’t Eat Eggs
Dairy
Or Grain…

But That Quiche
Does Look Amazing
:kissing_heart:

1 Like

Real Men
Do

Eat

Quiche😜

4 Likes

Yeah, I upset some tummies, my job is done here lol time to hit the bunks…thinking about Manchego cheese, darn you @MrNice :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s sheeps cheese. How fitting while laying in bed.

To count i mean btw.

2 Likes

Heh Heh…:kissing_cat:

Duuudddee😜

1 Like

Ew? ( Filler )

Oh it’s a Food post! I’m right here, I brought my own fork. :fried_egg: :fork_and_knife:

Egg meals, I like mine in lemon bars best. :lemon:

2 Likes

4 Likes