A form of lobotomy?

Why do they need to do this?

6 Likes

This can permanently damage the brain and increase consequently the vulnerability of the brain to deceases by breaking its protection. For adult as well.

2 Likes

Wtf! That cunt shoved that thing halfway through that babies head!

2 Likes

Seems like a lobotomy to me…

3 Likes

I seen the first kid…i couldn’t watch anymore

3 Likes

If they want to test me that way they can stick it up their own place that the sun does not shine !

Some Portuguese guy won noble prize for inventing lobotomy in 1949….until he made people like Kennedy’s sister a vegetable for most of her life

1 Like

You have got to be kidding. I thought children and babies were ‘off limits’ regarding this, I don’t even want to say the word, virus.
Those swabs remind me of ancient Egyptian mummification rituals.

3 Likes

How and why these workers and parents are not in jail for child abuse is beyond me

4 Likes

Every day the world gets more and more mad! :rage: WTactualF is the reason for testing these babies anyway? Are they about to board an international flight? Sarcasm. This is getting pretty sick. None of the precedents set in the last year will go away on their own… Just ask the people who were around after 9/11…

3 Likes

Well, this is the biggest lie since the 911 coverup, with a cowboy and crusader at the helm of a sinking ship. Not a word was said from his lip at first, then a thirst first before a hunger for a war monger.

1 Like

I do not think they needed a painful and possibly dangerous test like this… I am not a Doctor but couldn’t they test for Flu with just obtaining an easier saliva sample??.. Like using a little swap just inside your mouth that is painless??.. If you have any Flu drainage, it seems like it could be collected there without jamming a swab back into your brain…

I couldn’t even hit play…
The parents of these babies are just as bad as the 1% if you ask me. If ANYBODY tried that with my kid…

That is very very disturbing! :angry:

2 Likes

Why would the Nurses do this to the baby’s ,the Nurses should Know that it is not right ,or are the Nurses now all becoming evil …

1 Like

I’ve seen hieroglyphics that portrayed this but on live subjects.

Their bedside manner leaves a lot to be desired. Not much has changed in the profession, or practice, since my mother still boasts of being a nurse when she took me to see dying patients as a small vulnerable child. One client clinging to life was called ‘Sunshine’. Suffice to say it left a lasting legacy.

You’ve seen more than me then in that respect. I don’t envy you and I know some barbaric ‘treatments’ survive since the days of Kemet and the founders of alchemy etc. ECT was performed on me futilely to serve the sick system. Luckily the only thing I don’t remember was the procedure, but of course my subconscious does.

1 Like

I have a feeling you’ll be alright. :pray:

1 Like