Amazing Video: Florida Man Saves little dog from Alligator - TikTok viral

Little dog gets to close to the pond and gets snatched in by an alligator. The owner jumps in and rescue the dog using his bare hands. Amazing!!!

2 Likes

Feel good for the dog, but why let the pup walk in that area ffs

1 Like

Florida, alligators go where they please. As long it is a body of water.

2 Likes

Any lake, pond or river in Florida can have a family of hungry alligators… A group of us were in a small boat on a Florida river… We were taking turns tubing… One person would be in the inter-tube while being pulled by the boat, with a long rope attached… It was a lot of fun… As we approached the bank of the shoreline, we noticed what we thought was a fallen tree… However, this huge log got angry about our approach, spun around violently and splashed into the water… It turned out to be a 13 foot alligator… That was the end of our tubing fun… We packed it up and never went back…

1 Like

Yah
I grew up down there
They’re typically kinda docile…at least it always seemed like it…we used to swim in a pond that was fed by an artesian well and I think the (mineral?) water kept them at bay but we could see them over a little ways off. But they are definitely opportunistic feeders and that little King Cavalier spaniel must’ve looked too good to pass up

1 Like

I used to drive a Big Rig way south of me, to make deliveries in Miami… There is a stretch of highway called, “Alligator Alley.”… I’ve seen some real monsters that would eat a human if the opportunity presented itself…

:joy:

Never been to Florida and I don’t think I’ll ever go. Not interested Humidity or alligator.

1 Like

That is one long, lonely drive for sure.
We used to take the blowboat out into area 3…and out off of Loop Rd to tiger hammock…spent too much time in the Woods.

1 Like

You step off the plane in the summer time it’s like walking into a blast furnace.
Hot
Hot
Hot

2 Likes

Just after this he changed the dogs name to Par.
Because he… saved Par.
That’s a joke for golfers, btw.

Ok… moving on.

1 Like

Gators? Pffft, we’ll raise you bull sharks :beers:

2 Likes