Ancient Flat Earth Map Found in a Buddhist Temple, Reported by The Hawaiian Gazette(1907)

"This map indicates that there are more than 30 continents beyond the ice wall of Antarctica that have not been revealed and instead concealed from the whole world. Yes, it’s not proof in itself, but ask yourself the question, that if there is such land why aren’t we exploring it? All the world’s corrupt governments have signed a treaty preventing any independent explorers from ever going there. With today’s technology, why don’t they send a drone beyond the ice wall and film it live for us all to see what is actually there? "

11 Likes

Hey,

Your going to wake up the indoctrinated sheeple. Let them rest, they’ve been drinking, smoking, watching mainstream tv, and eating gmo food.

6 Likes

It could be that the globe is just way bigger with many more continents on it

2 Likes

So are these continents beyond the firmament or within it?

2 Likes

Looks as if within.

Well if sea levels were much higher then, there would certainly be more “Continents”.
I mean what era does this map represent, it was found in 1907 so how far back does it go…?
RRR

I guess that sect of nudist budist were ignorant

1 Like

3 Likes

Its a FLAT EARTH after all

Its a FLAT EARTH after all

Its a FLAT FLAT EARTH

Ripper
guns and fastcars

1 Like

I know i just could not believe it but over time i realised its bleeding well flat go figure??
Amazing revelation of reality.
The firmament is above the heavenly bodies and its incomprehensibly big.

1 Like

I smell hoax, no photograph of the map ??

"Renound Dr Kobayashi " ???

And that’s about it

I totally agree the ball earth nonsense is a hoax.
Your right.

1 Like

I don’t “Know” whether the earth is a sphere or a flat plane

Likewise I don’t know about anything beyond my immediate senses, so I have to rely on best evidence presented and go with that.

3 Likes

Layered like a cake. portal entrances to the outer realms… norse 9 realms, sikh cosmology, vedic cosmology… ancient cultures have always had the knowledge. It’s white man’s prometheus spiritual sickness to control and govern everything to death that is the problem here. The universe and the worlds outside here, ain’t the problem. How we have designed our part of the world very much is. We ain’t happy. People are not happy. Period. We could learn lots from Bhutan. Gross national happiness is the highest in the world and matters to them more than gross national economy. Watched a documentary about how TV was introduced to the people of Bhutan, and how propaganda of product began to influence their youth.

2 Likes

The ancient greek have god name assignment for the star veil. The egyptians depict a large woman stretched over the whole world, made of stars. Nyx is associated with the night sky, moon, and is the ONLY god that Zeus fears. I found that interesting. We are inside a pinball machine of sorts when it comes to the mechanics of this place. I compare it to the inside of an old wind up watch.

1 Like

That is entirely reasonable and fair enough i respect that i am like that myself
too so i can relate.
Its a signof an enquiring contrarian mind nothing wrong with that in life.

1 Like

That is very interesting Big M i woll look into that myself yes.

Can’t wait for the next one of these

:rofl: :beers:

7 Likes