Another Trump Loving Moron

You’re probably right

After the Floyd trial will there be a televised trial of the (man) that Raped and murdered two white girls on live internet? not a snowballs chance in hell. Welcome to the new America.

Blindly worshipping any politician makes you a moron. Trump was controlled opposition. The NWO loves idiiots like you falling for the old divide and conquer scheme. How about you deny ignorance and grow up.

You do realize troll, that no one who actually as a fucking brain in their skull knows this propaganda retard shit is only spewed by the traitors and scumbags the democrats have been able to manipulate due to lack of any intelligence by said traitors and scumbags? So please continue exposing your lack of brain matter to the rest of us. It makes it easier for us to separate the wheat from the chaff. You are most definitely the chaff. Scumbag.

1 Like

How is supporting Trump moronic? You don’t like his personality? Too abrasive? Who cares whiner! There are more important things to consider. He had our border under control for the 1St time in many years, he renegotiated NAFTA, lowered taxes, brought jobs back, re did China trade, made us energy independent so didn’t have a reason for endless war in Syria.etc. etc.etc. Negotiated historic peace agreements between Israel and 3 middle East countries. All this and so many other great things he did. Look what we have now! A life long habitual liar, plagiarizer, sexual assaulter, pedophile(according to his daughters leaked diary)embezzling dementia ridden p.o.s. Bit you’re ok with that, right?
I’m sorry but you wreak of stupidity. You and your ilk have destroyed our country.

2 Likes

Guy I got an avatar for you

and a gendered language name! oh the libtards going to be mad at you!

1 Like

Hey look! Here are all of the BLM AND ANTIFA MORONS beating people and burning things!

GOSH WHAT MORONS THEY ARE

Let them get mad! I didn’t care before and I don’t care now. They’re absolute idiots, most with no life experiences to draw from. They just take in the lies and slants being fed them from the schools and communist news and within their echo chamber they whip themselves into a mindless frenzy of stupidity. I’ve seen so many antquifa members being asked specific questions about the slogans they chant or have you ever personally experienced racism?If they say anything at all it’s mindless gibberish or they start stammering like porky pig. They say the noisy wheel gets the grease, and boy has that proven to be true. From now on though we need to recognize that squeak as a flaw that needs replacing rather than placated. We can’t do it because the news, govt. and all the George Soros funded district attorneys are all libtards. I live in Portland, Oregon,(probably heard of it) a beautiful city that’s went to hell in a hand basket. We have a limp wristed mayor who’s not even from here and a Soros funded district attorney who released with no charges most of the antquifa thugs only to re commit their crimes nightly over and over again. Murder in Ptld. this year is up 700% and homeless are everywhere. Right next to some houses a bunch of homeless live on the sidewalk and in their cars and 1 of them is collecting tires to see. He has a pile of about 500-600 tires sprawled up and down the sidewalk trying to sell them. In a private neighborhood!! This is what a collapsing society looks like.

1 Like

you have a filthy demeanor, you need jesus

1 Like

Well written and true to point. I tip my hat to you sir and hope for your continued wisdom in your position. It should be a privilege to post on DTV. Respect SHOULD be demonstrated at all times by every one. Many thanks sincerely.

1 Like

We ALL need Jesus!

2 Likes

You are so correct. I live in Eugene and get the spill over from Portland. What a loss to us all. Washington, Oregon , and California…The Peoples Republic of the West Coast.

1 Like
1 Like

Here’s a little fun fact lefties can’t help but ignore. YOU are responsible for YOUR actions, no one else.

Just like I’m responsible for my health and no one else’s.

1 Like

This posts title is not p.c. or nicr…moderators. what do you think

Good evening oth , hope your having a pleasant easter Sunday, would you like an egg ?

thank you no, would you like a corn dog

1 Like

Trump supporters are peaceful… these are antifa etc dressing up as Trump supporters then causing shit to make us look bad… We take the high road… of Christ. Peace & Love.
How do I know… because I get their emails, they think I’m one of them and I receive emails they send out to their members to do exactly as I have described above. Jan 6th being one of them

2 Likes

Joe Bidan supporters are truly delusional

2 Likes