Another Uncanny Prediction Coming True From The Media

I do not watch media TV except for documentaries and family programming. I have Amazon Prime for shipping so I have access to Amazon programming but there is so much trash there I do not use it much.
A friend told me about a series on Amazon called Philip K. Dicks Electric Dreams. He said to watch season 1 episode 10 called Kill All Others so I did.
I was blown away by this show. It shows a one candidate democracy where there is only one candidate to vote for and you must vote. It shows a crazy evil candidate who has a chant like Obamas but goes “YES US CAN”. It shows how they analyze, monitor, judge and eliminate people in the near future. They have two classes of people there , US and OTHERS. The OTHERS have been determined they must get rid of them. The technology they use for mind control is uncanny…
I tried to find a copy of this but I could not find it on YT. All I could find was trailers. If you have amazon prime or if you find a source on the net look it up.
Philip K. Dicks Electric Dreams, Season 1 Episode 10 called kill all others.

Also it shows where some evil dictator has eliminate boundaries in North America and now there is one MegaNation named MexU.S.Can.

2 Likes

I’ll check it out this evening.