Apologies To Everyone

I am using ubuntu 20.04 os , could not take windows any longer.

1 Like

I have no clue what that is but I’m going to look.

Thanks for sharing Sarge, made me laugh. On the serious side did you try baking soda? It ups the alkalinity of the urine, this helps dissolve the stones and prevent stone formation.

My turn to make you laugh, on a big new years party at someone’s home I woke in a foreign bed, butt naked without recollection how I got in it. Nighttime, all was quiet, last thing I recollected was watching fireworks. This scared me, don’t have memory lapses.

Just as I noticed there is someone else next to me in the bed, a hand grabbed my butt cheek…I jumped 6 feet up in the air and 6 feet to my right to a barely visible window hidden behind the curtains pulling them down and letting some street-light in… my first thought, Good Lord Thank You it was a lady grabbing my butt, my second thought was “she’s large”… lady said “what’s wrong…just checking, third time is a charm” … so in 2 minutes I thanked God, cursed whisky and made someone happy just to recollect what was I doing when my brain died on me. Since…

2 Likes

That’s hilarious lol and thanks for the tip. I’ve been in a fuckload of pain for the past couple weeks and have had my fill. I’ll be trying that today!

2 Likes

Sources are talking about 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon in glass of water. When I use it’s more like 1-2 teaspoons in a glass. Hope this takes the sting away.

1 Like

Sounds like the hangover movie.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.