Are Aliens eating humans in Arizona?

According to a number of files released by the United States Department of Agriculture, construction of an alien base is underway somewhere in a hidden area, located within the Tonto National Forest.

7 Likes

Tonto forest eh?
@redstarrblack ever been there?
:sweat_smile: :rofl: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

it is true that every year 100s of people around the world disappear without a trace an under mysterious circumstances…

4 Likes

Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

4 Likes

Does that explain all the recent underground tunnel training exercises the military is doing right now?

2 Likes

I’ve been in and around the Tonto National Forest many times, and as recently as April. The Superstition Wilderness is within this forest boundary, and it’s rugged in there. For as close as it is to one of the largest metro areas in the country, you won’t find many people more than a few miles inside the boundaries. You might be able to build a secret base in there, and it’s unlikely a large number of people will pass by a place you’d build that base. There are major thoroughfares and towns across the forest, and it’s a major recreation area for people who live in metro-Phoenix. There are tribal lands in or near the forest. The southern part of the forest is in the Sky Harbor Int’l Airport flight path. We have a nuclear power plant and a US Air Force base nearby, so we have a lot of federal interests around here. Everyone knows someone who passes through the Tonto Forest area on a regular basis. I feel like people around town would be talking about something like this, but this is the first I’ve heard of it.

Interestingly, there are a large number of mining operations in that area. Huge pit mines.

4 Likes

Why cant they keep it secret and build it themselves without involvement of the dept?
Lazy aliens i tell ya, i guess laziness knows no bounds or barriers across space pfffftttt

3 Likes

yeah i would say its the human trafficking ring and sacrifices is the reason 100s go missing

3 Likes

In alaska in particular, there are many mysterious unexplained disappearance of people, but unfortunately, i think its just bad people doing bad things there

2 Likes

I think it’s a case of Clintonitous disguised as aliens, illegal aliens

1 Like

Do they use HP sauce with the humans ?? or they recommend to eat them only twice a year due to accumalated toxins in there body ??

1 Like
1 Like

My wife wants to plan a family vacation there… in payson, Az. We live in Chandler, on the Mesa border. Looking up and out towards those mountains(Tonto Forest) and we have seen some strange lights multiple times circling that area. On Xmas day 2019 I think maybe 2020 there was a ufo that was filmed shooting or dropping something into those mountains… look it up!.. it’s a great video!

1 Like

https://youtu.be/btDeWxLD14E

Thanks for sharing. Good to get a locals viewpoint and actual experience with the area

1 Like

LMAO! right!

I partied with native Americans in death valley bout 22 years ago they all said don’t go in desert at night the chuppah carba will eat you said they popped out in the 40s they are half human half lizard an they eat people they were pretty serious they thought it was a escaped military experament that was breeding in the desert they also told us not to go over to other side of the party cause there was people that kidnapp white people I was like even tho my grandma was one of last black foot an I got like 5 different types of Indian they said I didn’t even look like a half breed so maybe it was them killing people but they all seemed pretty serious they don’t go out at night you can’t go on my shasta at night go talk to people around that big thermometer

1 Like

It’s actually in secret canyon behind the enchantment resort in Sedona, AZ…

This is actually very interesting. I lived in Sedona, AZ for a while and met someone that knew the family, the Bradshaws. They owned Bradshaw ranch. There is mystery surrounding this ranch, as the family were kicked off the land by the US Gov’t and of course the gov’t took over and no one is allowed too close to it at all now.

Anyways, my buddy, whom was friends with the bradshaw kids told me that it was because there was a family of big foot that lived in area. Mrs. Bradsaw had apparently established a freindly relationship with these cryptids. Eventually, word got out, and with all things that might destroy the status quo, the gov’t swooped in, kicked a family off its land, and probably destroyed anything that would have proven an alternate reality.

today, misinformation abounds, as most discoverable info regarding the Bradshaw Ranch has to do with aliens and orbs…

1 Like