Are Arrests Taking Place within the U.S.?

I recently watched a video on youtube that got me to go to this website and inquire if true. This is what I am learning. Please take the time to go the website and assist in finding celebrities that may be currently behind bars. There are over 228,643 sealed indictments in this country. Are these some of them? Here are the four that I looked up at:

https://www.californiaarrests.org

Also, Are these part of the PEDO/Adrenochrome swamp we have heard about and is allegedly being drained? Kudos if this be true. Clean them up and protect the Children.

• Sandra Bullock

Sandra Annette Bullock is an American actress and producer. She was the world’s highest-paid actress in 2010 and 2014. In 2015, she was named People’s Most Beautiful Woman and was included in Time’s 100 most influential people in the world in 2010.Wikipedia

SANDRA ANNETTE BULLOCK Age 56 WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA, LOS ANGELES
LOS ANGELES, CA, LOS ANGELES, AUSTIN, TX, TRAVIS
Relatives:
HELGA M BULLOCK
JOHN FRANCE BULLOCK
JOHN WILSON BULLOCK
GESINE PRADO|

https://www.californiaarrests.org/results?fname=Sandra&lname=Bullock&state=CA&county=All+Counties&rType=Warrant

• Tom Hanks

Thomas Jeffrey Hanks is an American actor, filmmaker and comedian. Known for both his comedic and dramatic roles, Hanks is one of the most popular and recognizable film stars worldwide, and is regarded as an American cultural icon.Wikipedia

THOMAS J HANKS, Age ?,SAN DIEGO, CA, SAN DIEGO, EL CAJON, CA, SAN DIEGO
Relatives:
THOMAS J HANKS
VIVIAN L HANKS
https://www.californiaarrests.org/results?fname=Tomas&lname=Hanks&state=CA&county=All+Counties&rType=Warrant

• Rita Wilson

Rita Wilson is an American actress, singer, songwriter, and producer. Her film appearances include Volunteers, Sleepless in Seattle, Now and Then, Jingle All the Way, The Story of Us, Runaway Bride, It’s Complicated, and Larry Crowne, and she appeared in the television series The Good Wife and Girls.Wikipedia

MARGARITA WILSON HANKS, Age 64 BEVERLY HILLS, CA, LOS ANGELES, LOS ANGELES, CA, LOS ANGELES, WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA, LOS ANGELES
Relatives:
COLIN LEWES HANKS
ELIZABETH ANNE HANKS
THOMAS JEFFREY HANKS
ALLAN WILSON
ANDREA QUINN WILSON
DOROTHY WILSON
RITA M WILSON
RITA MARIE WILSON
RITAM WILSON
RITAM WILSON

• Johnny Depp

John Christopher Depp II is an American actor, producer, and musician. He has been nominated for ten Golden Globe Awards, winning one for Best Actor for his performance of the title role in Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, and has been nominated for three Academy Awards for Best Actor, among other accolades.Wikipedia

JOHN CHRISTOPHER DEPP, Age 57 WOODLAND HILLS, CA, LOS ANGELES, BEVERLY HILLS, CA, LOS ANGELES, WEST HOLLYWOOD, CA, LOS ANGELES
Relatives:
ELISA CHRISTINE DEMBROWSKI
DANNY PHILLIP DEPP
JOHN CHRISTOPHER DEPP
MAHNAZ SHAMS DEPP
VIOLET G DEPP
BETTY DEPP PALMER

https://www.californiaarrests.org/results?fname=John&lname=Depp&state=CA&county=All+Counties&rType=Warrant

To name a few.

Take the time to see if yours have been arrested. I reference this article for additional information.

https://steverotter.com/arrests-and-executions-of-famous-people-2021/.

Think this is Bullshit (?)

2100 Caged Children Liberated and Saved by U.S Marines and Navy Seals from DeepState owned Underground Bases in California !

May 05, 2020

“So, for all of you out there that still deny that still say that there is nothing happening and that the paedophile elites are just a conspiracy theory put out by nuts like me, well then you will see that you will be forced to eat your words and that you owe me and people like me a seriously big apology for all of the abuse and name calling over the last twenty years i have been doing this fight for you and the children !”

What are your thoughts from researching this matter ?

10 Likes

that its bs! when u go to site and search a name they want money to continue. i even searched sandra bullock and it showed no results found and still wanted money to continue. so in my mind that website and yourself are bs!

3 Likes

Thank you for posting.
My thoughts: sadly…child sex trafficking; pedophilia; satanism; satanic child rituals and sacrifice; cannibalism; slavery; production, sale, and consumption of Adrenochrome; and myriad other evils all exist and have existed for centuries. It’s difficult for people to accept, even to imagine because of the extreme barbarism, cruelty, and sociopathy involved. Hence, we erect mental barriers against even considering thoughts of their existence. I once too considered them impossibilities. But truth is coming into the light and humanity will soon become aware. Awareness of an evil is the only way to eradicate it. Have you seen this website below?
http://www.cannibalclub.org/

5 Likes

If you knew how many children go missing around the world yearly, it is very sad. I have read that they have been deep in the underground for most for most of their lives, that when they come to the surface, they are blue, and some die. Don’t know if real or not, but it stuck with me.

1 Like

Say it ain’t so Sandra, say it ain’t so, baby?

Yes… yes he is… That is why I ignored him.

He is chasing views and pins… he posts whatever is the most provocative and generates the most clicks. He cares not about truth… Things have gotten funny on here though, they are now defending the virtue of willfully posting information they know is untrue. Welcome to the clown world… :clown_face: :clown_face:

2 Likes

I would not be surprised. If there were arrests going on we would not know it unless we saw it happen with our own eyes. The media would not report it or they would say it is not true.

I do not share your opinion that some of you have on RK. I think he is a good member. I know who he used to be on the old DTV. Not always did I agree with all posts but I did respect him.
He is definitely not the NE troll type. I think you guys need to correspond with him some more before you write him off.

4 Likes

I went to that website and found the record. I verified it against her IMDB file and it does seem like the right person. Hard to verify the site itself though and the pay to continue part is disconcerting. Sandra Bullock has been posting on twitter as recent as yesterday but it was in Spanish. I didn’t know that she spoke Spanish but she may. The other celebrities on that list either don’t have a twitter account or haven’t posted in 2021. Rita Wilson is Tom Hanks wife as I recall and she last posted in December.

1 Like

The website said Hanks was arrested last April. His twitter has been silent since last May :thinking:

3 Likes

Yes more BS to keep you coming back for more. Why post this? If you actually read this and research, you’ll find out. Trying to fool you, yet I know you are smarter then this.

2 Likes

that is for rk to control

1 Like

Not sure what you mean there man but I am not disagreeing nor agreeing with anyone. I am just saying straight up my take on RK and it is not a bad one. That is my way. I throw it out just like a I feel and let it lay where it lands. I am not on a popularity contest here. I have friends here but that is not why I am here.

Until he gives me a reason to change my mind. I am ok with RK. I do not expect him to post only stuff that I agree with or that even makes sense. to me. He is here to share and discuss just like me.

Peace to you all on this post.

2 Likes

These arrests are true and were done for different reasons DUI, shoplifting etc. Almost all celebrities are arrested at a certain time in theirs wild times… for media buzz sometimes just to remember that they are unemployed… in medieval times king’s needs for armies were huge, and they borrowed money a lot. To get rid of dept some were calling their creditors in a church under pretext that they get their gold back… and in exchange they were killed by burning the church. At Joes inaugural festivity history will repeat itself after centuries… at that time the indictments will be open, the NG is in city. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: I bet will be on live CNN :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::beers:

2 Likes

he controls how we see him with his posts.

In a sense yes, but not how I judge his heart. Take a straight up troll on this site. We know who he is. Everything about him is negative and confrontational and you cannot find a good side to him anywhere.

I have been reading RK posts for a while now, couple of years actually. There is a good man inside those words because I have never saw him act like the Mega Troll.

That is all I say.

1 Like

I don’t know how true this is but…

A friend has an ‘old school friend’ that is in a position to know the truth about the
Anthony Weiner laptop.
I asked my friend if he could ask his well placed friend about the laptop; I had to
tell him about the laptop as he was unaware of the scandal.
“He might say I can’t talk about it - he’s said that before” said my friend.

A few weeks later, I asked him if they’d spoken.
His friend told him “…I know nothing about it…” It was the way he said it and
his expression on his face that spoke volumes.

He is most certainly in a position to know if the laptop was real of just another
“conspiracy theory”! Clearly it was too dangerous to even admit he knew about it.

2 Likes

BREAKING: FBI Arrests Antifa Leader John Sullivan in Utah After Storming US Capitol …Update: With FBI Affidavit

3 Likes

@DarkShroom

When you look at the correct spelling of thier name. Provided by the link titled wikipedia you then follow the next link to find those named similar.

You want to now what their charges are?

I am asking a simple question and this is your response?

Did you search the correct name ?

Are you the retard who wants the sky?
Wants it tomorrow?
Wants it Blue
Wants it Delivered and Wants it for free?
WTF is wrong with your thinking?

1 Like

You ignore yet you continue to post?

Zukas said you ignore you cannot read the post of that person. But you do, How?

I ask honest questions of the membership to get their points of view and perspective regarding certain topics. You got problems with questions? Your Problem.

* You on the other hand, got nothing better to do like create content. Dopamine must be good for you doing that aye?

* I ask you to stay off my thread if you don’t agree. Now your showing the rest of the membership your true colors. It’s brown looking too.

* I am creating content for the website while you derail my thread. Again!

3 Likes

I have read this thread 3 times word for word because I do not have anyone on this one ignored and I cannot see what is provocative. Anyway I will not derail it with that.

Good luck to all on this thread.