Are these shots as good as they say (?) Here's some information for You

CAUSE OF DISEASE & DEATH - VACCINATION

“INCOMPLETE LIST OF DEATHS AND ADVERSE EVENTS REPORTED IN THE GLOBAL MEDIA AFTER COVID-19 VACCINATION!”

# An Update to todays COVID vaccinations.

10/26/20, South Korea - Singapore halts flu vaccine use after 48 deaths in South Korea (Singapore halts use of flu vaccines after 48 die in South Korea)

01/01/21, Israel - 4 people died and 240 got COVID19 in Israel after being injected with Pfizer’s experimental mRNA vaccine (4 People Died and 240 Got COVID19 in Israel After Being Injected with Pfizer Experimental mRNA Vaccine)

01/04/21, Portugal - “Perfectly healthy” 41-year-old pediatric resident dies suddenly after being injected with Pfizer’s experimental COVID vaccine ("Perfectly Healthy" 41-year-old Pediatric Assistant Dies Suddenly After Injected with Experimental Pfizer COVID Vaccine)

01/05/21, USA - Hundreds sent to emergency room after receiving COVID-19 vaccine (Hundreds Sent to Emergency Room After Getting COVID-19 Vaccines)

01/05/21, Mexico - 32-year-old Mexican doctor suffers seizures and is paralyzed after receiving Pfizer’s experimental vaccine (32-Year-Old Mexican Doctor Suffers Seizures and is Paralyzed After Receiving the Pfizer Experimental Vaccine)

01/07/21, USA - At least 21 Americans have suffered life-threatening allergic reactions to Pfizer’s COVID vaccine. (At least 21 Americans had life-threatening anaphylaxis after receiving Pfizer's vaccine, CDC reveals | Daily Mail Online)

4 Likes

39-Year Old Mother With No Known Conditions Dies After Receiving Second Round Of Moderna’s mRNA COVID Vaccine, Will YOU Be Next To Die?

Kassidi Kurill, of Ogden, died on February 5 after falling ill and being rushed to hospital. Her family, who are still awaiting results of her autopsy, believe her death was the result of complications due to the COVID-19 vaccine. Kurill worked as a surgical tech for several plastic surgeons. Healthcare workers in Utah were among the first to be eligible to receive the vaccine. ‘She was seemingly healthy as a horse,’ Kurill’s father, Alfred Hawley, told Fox News. ‘She had no known underlying conditions. She was healthy, happy and active, the greatest mom you ever saw in your life, and then she was so sick that, in less than 12 hours, intubated and on life support.’

In the UK, 191,832 Individual Adverse Events Including Blindness And Deafness Have Been Reported After Receiving The mRNA COVID Vaccine Jab

March 8, 2021

In the U.K., 35 cases of deafness and 25 cases of blindness have been reported by people who have taken the experimental mRNA COVID-19 vaccines…

4 Likes

No matter how much I try and warn family and friends about the dangers of these jabs, I’m still just a conspiracy theorist!! Even though stuff I’ve been talking about for years which they dismissed like, The Great Reset, a world wide vaccination plan, the loss of Human rights and civil liberties are happing all around us, yet…its just all still a big conspiracy…good post - cheers :beers:

2 Likes

Of course they are not what we are told…

3 Likes

@Cainer

If I could offer this thought?

There was a Q Post that read something to the effect of:

“They have to see it for themselves. They will not believe it coming from you.”

With the virus for example, I print what I find and give them a copy telling to check this out and prove it wrong. Your opinion when attempting to prove it wrong means nada as your credentials show you have no knowledge in the area.

Example: MSDS from Pfizer.

https://safetydatasheets.pfizer.com/DirectDocumentDownloader/Document?prd=PF00092PDFMTRPFEMEN

Print this and ask them to red it out loud. Ask them what lipid-nanoparticles are and have them read the non-toxic ingredients. Then ask them what the lettered stuff is? Then ask them why would you take a shot that you know not what is inside of it and does not have a speck of the virus in it? How does your bodies immune system fight this in the future when it hasn’t had it in your body? What does the shot do other than produce a certain protein to assist my immune system in fighting this virus (only)?

Then show them this and have them highlight what they think is dangerous. Tell them adjuvants are fillers in attenuated virus vaccines. Preservatives to make the shot hold/last longer. Note the current COVID shot were all Frozen. They had no preservatives in them.

Excipient able comes from the following website. I put a space in it so you can see.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/b/excipient-table-2. pdf

When they see credible information from credible sources it will assist in breaking their programming and seeing the light.

3 Likes

Thank you my friend, I will try to - unfortunately, the https://safetydatasheets.pfizer.com/DirectDocumentDownloader/Document?prd=PF00092 wont open but yeah, I’ve given them this kind of information in the past, but unfortunately, they’re so indoctrinated with the narrative, Bill Gates is the Savior, the new “Vaccines” are just great science, plus everything I give them to read or review is too fringe, or too an alternative view or opinion that it just CAN NOT be real!! LOL
Honestly, my best mates are posting pics of their vaccine certificates, making fun of my views and just not looking at the BIG picture, the bait and switch of a corporate monopoly persuading entire Governments around the world that an new corona virus, with a death rate of less than 99.95% for under 70’s is something to be feared, to lock our world up for and mandate that we ALL take an injection of some junk that actually installs information into you to produce a desired result…what if that code they inject is off or incorrect by say just 1%, then your cells code shit which is below par, but the fact that these “vaccine” companies are pushing for total immunity from being prosecuted if any bad stuff happens after well, what does that tell the average person? they have NO confidence in their own product, otherwise why is immunity so important to them?

I’m so sorry for the rant, I’m just so annoyed - my dad has had his letter to get his vaccine. He has been prone to blood clots, i’m just scared he’ll get this jab and shit’ll go wrong :frowning: he’s not just my dad, he is my best friend and someone who I can talk to about anything…apart from anything CONSPIRACY related…no matter how much other supporting evidence there might be…I never thought I would see real life brain washing until this so called, plandemic, scam, money, power grabbing stunt being pulled off, so a Great Reset can take hold and then…

haha…sorry, didn’t mean to derail just wanted to vent a little…I don’t do it often in public :sweat_smile:
:pray:

1 Like

Its very hard isnt it, its like a psychological brick wall has been inserted into there consciousness and its take a huge effort to break down this wall of indoctrination in those who cant see reality for what it is, i sympathise with you @Cainer very much i hope you find some way to break through somehow for there sakes too.
Thanks @rkobilan you do a fantastic job on dtv bringing real information and awarenes to all here thats a very commendable thing in my humbled opinion much respect always.

2 Likes

Its very hard mate yeah. Prime examples of Cognitive Dissonance, when presented with other fact based evidence on a subject in which they have an alternative opinion, all sense and reasoning goes out of the window!!

Ahh well, we just got to keep sticking to what we believe and fighting for whats right, fair and true!! :pray:

Cognative dissonance thats the right term,
i have this issue with some of my family members too.
Its kind of sad really, i guess we have to develop a very considered strategy and we must try its our duty i believe.
Take care @Cainer your a good human being cant fool me.
:smile: :pray: :ok_hand:

1 Like

@Cainer

Go google and type in Pfizer + COVID19 + MSDS
Take your pick

https://www.google.com/search?client=opera&q=Pfizer+%2B+COVID19+%2B+MSDS&sourceid=opera&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.