Bombshell breaking news!!!
Awaiting confirmation…

Arrests have been made.
Many Elected officials…
Pelosi, Bidens, AOC, many Senate, Congress, Mayors,
Governors.

Martial law in effect!!!

Looking for confirmation folks!!!
How’s the time to share our eyes and Ears!!!

Is this really going down?

22 Likes

Wow… just wow… :unamused:

You should consider putting a bit more time in to vetting your info before you post it. You do realize the date on the video is 1/11/21 and today is 1/12/21 right? We would all know if martial law was declared.

8 Likes

did you watch it?

I read the title… that is all that I needed to do. I did the same thing I would do if I saw a title that read “2+2 = 5” and there was an accompanying video… I don’t need to waste my time. Especially after I spent the past 5 min checking several other alt news sources to see if they reported anything like this… Which they haven’t… Also you will note that the date on the video is 1/11/21… and well the day has gone by and no news of Martial law all day.

4 Likes

Pelosi was just at the 25th Amendment hearing not an hour ago.

4 Likes

Is that wrong?
Well FFS :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Yeah… and the video date is 1/11/21… total trash post.

7 Likes

This would be the 20th time theyve all been arrested for high treason without proof. Theyve been cloned too, and executed and cloned again. Im not saying that its untrue but the proof is in the pudding, Im tired of hearing a shmo go off about these people being arrested and then seeing these people the next day at some event. Wheres the proof!?

11 Likes

Yeah… that is why I have been calling these f00ls out

4 Likes

It just boggles the mind that this krapp keeps getting posted… :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

10 Likes

There is this however

5 Likes

She is still tweeting about Trumps impeachment.

1 Like

Is that because they have essentially locked the down the district?

I would think so mate. Time will tell, but I wont hold my breath. I think it’s over and it will be dirty afterwards from the left. They will have the daggers for the Don as they have had for the past 4 years.

It’s a complete circus.

5 Likes
2 Likes

From the outside looking in, I have no doubt there is some major skulduggery at work.

3 Likes

I would pay good money to see her dragged off in chains. An utterly loathsome creature.

14 Likes

There is also this… however

Date 1-12-2021

She is a stain on society and should be put away or retired or both.

6 Likes