Australian Media Suspects Joe Biden Has Dementia

Australian reporter Cory Bernardi (Sky News) is the first mainstream host to report on Joe Biden’s suspected dementia. Never before has the leader of the free world been “so cognitively compromised”.

10 Likes

hes also a demon. he has many issues starting with D

2 Likes

REMEMBER, said this a while back…

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN GET A “BLACK WOMAN” INTO PRESIDENCY.

Once this happens,there will an enslavement of the white race thru TAX. Blacks will be handed out freebies at “A WHITE MAN’S EXPENSE & WORKING TIME” - so while you’re slaving away your next double shift for some praise seeking,king wannabe black, me me me I’m your black mentor,I’m your black leader,I’m your BLACK this or I’M YOUR BLACK that…blah blah blah, while you’re stuck working working working, while they are breeding breeding breeding.

JUST WANT YOU ALL TO THINK ABOUT WHAT THE F**K YOU’RE WORKING FOR WHEN THIS GOES DOWN And THEY WILL NOT CARE IF YOU CANT SURVIVE (Whites don’t matter).

This supposed to make me love black people more?? LOL. Because IT DOESN’T. WHY I DONT CARE.

1 Like

Yeah ok buddy how much you been smoking today GTFOH lol.

1 Like

#1 You’re not from America probably-another clueless foreigner?

#2 Tell me where this not shaping up to point in that direction?
Are you black? or just infatuated? That would explain your reply.

1 Like

Nope born in America half white, Cuban, and black. Living in the best state down here in Florida while everyone freezes to death. I’m still waiting on the race riots you predicted so many times lol.

Already is BLM race riots.OLD NEWS that MANY are aware of.

Keep playing the “You owe me something” game.

I OWE YOU NOTHING

I can’t imagine being this jaded.

Ok I’ll be waiting for the race war which side should I take since I’m 3 races in one?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m in the military protecting your bum ass haha 15 years strong with 5 more to go.

1 Like

Protecting from what? America has already been overthrown.

Not one bullet or soldier was needed, just a f***ing sob story cry me a river excuse

True I can’t deny that I guess we got something in common after all.

1 Like

I respect military.

I do NOT respect economical oppression of “white people” or anyone screaming for free money over some BULLSHIT like reparations. GTFO

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I’m not working for someone’s income simply for having black skin and mine’s white and a 200 year old EXCUSE TO NOT WORK.

Neither do I do you know that the majority of white people never owned a slave. It was politicians, plantation owners, and businessmen that owned slaves. So for white people to apologize every minute or even consider reparations is a joke. I was busting your balls earlier but you do go pretty extreme on the race thing. Not every minority is how you think they are. Don’t let the media or TV cloud your judgment.

1 Like

So then what’ll your alternative? Continue being the most racist nation in the world?

Accept change my friend. We aren’t always going to like change but in this case, your way of life will slowly get better.

Spoken like a true American white man.