Australians urged not to speak, even if wearing a mask

Unreal. How long can they keep this nonsense going? Australians, even if they’re vaxxed and wearing a mask are being urged not to communicate. Curious how many sheep are now buying “learn to sign” books. I hope most of our brothers and sisters down under are instead saying “kiss my ass”.

14 Likes

Wow. Just damn. The war on free speech comes home to roost. SMH

3 Likes

I don’t know why, but the first thought that came to me was to rush up to her and scream. I don’t understand it, but perhaps it is the animus in me reacting to her obvious lack of humanity. If there were aliens among us, she would qualify.

4 Likes

This is a social experiment just to see how far they can take the crazy.
I’m even willing to say that the people who implement this BS take bets just to see at what point people snap.
It’s like a bully who keeps pushing, shoving and hitting the little guy until the little guy snaps and kicks the living sh!+ outta the bully.
Then and only then it will stop.

15 Likes

What does this creature know about being human?

4 Likes

Someone in Australia, for the love of GOD, please spit in her face!

5 Likes

Funny you say that. When I was watching I wanted nothing more than to sneeze right in her face.

@silverfox I think you’re spot on with them seeing how far they can push things. This whole thing has been a multi faceted attack. “How many will comply? How many will take an experimental vax? Rights stripped, speech muffled, restricted movements, forced news, deleted news, no speech at all…shit they just keep taking it…let’s tell em they can only take one breath per minute.”

4 Likes

Next they will be saying the virus is spreading vis social media and text msgs

3 Likes

Only if you’re using 5G service.

2 Likes

I wish i could pizz on it but i dunno who she even is, but sounds and looks like a greenie lgbtqfruynbbrfs kook, i cant believe my ears, what is wrong with these fools
R🤬RR

5 Likes

What’s the overall temperature of the people over there Rob? I assume AU is like many places where there’s compliance in the larger cities but a big FU in the more rural areas. To be honest it seems like AU has been equally or potentially more draconian than other western countries.

Just curious if the people are coming to their wits end or if they’re still following the narrative. Here in states it seems more are becoming fed up but there’s always a large chunk who are continually obedient.

1 Like

Fed up is an understatement.

2 Likes

pretty much what I was thinking watching that, more suicides and possible other harmful backlash I am expecting to see or hear more of it.

1 Like

Abso far kin lutely Outrageous!!!
You have got to be fuckin kidding me. This woman should shut up and stop shooting her mouth off to start with. Wtf educated her? Oh yeah the systematic shambles of schooling.
Wow! just far kin wow!
Now I’ve heard everything :laughing:
I’ve heard of people sucking lemons with the way they look but this takes the cake.
No worries, Australians are either going to have a laugh with this, as they should but to be honest politicians wouldn’t know Fair Dinkum from the national anthem!
Advance Australia Fair?
What a bizarre Galah!
I’m getting my sarcasm spasm ready. That and a one finger salute :fu:
In all seriousness there’s a deadly epidemic happening and it’s called insanity wearing a white collar with a red or blue tie. For Far Kin Real!
The lies are snowballing so start skiing.

1 Like

F***ed Up with the Fed more like.

1 Like

I couldn’t watch more than 34 secs. Me and Bullshit don’t mix well.

1 Like

Bloody crazy if you ask me.
There is a rule for one group and a rule for others.
These rules favour those in a sexual relationship and other rules for singles.
For instance, can’t dance in a nightclub but can dance at weddings.
This woman above is a witch and her eyes are too close together to be trusted.
All of them can’t be trusted and the old saying of get a committee together to design a Horse and they come up with an Elephant comes to mind.

1 Like

I see this forum is as predictable and boorishly stupid as always.

Which part of the words quarantine or lockdown do you not understand? The idea is to minimize your contact with everyone outside your household. That means not stopping to have a chat at the supermarket if you don’t need to.

The video is a health professional with a highly successful record in THIS pandemic simply doing her job, during an actual lockdown,

Even if you had extreme skepticism 18 months ago when this bullshit started, anyone who has been paying attention has seen a real time experiment between the various different state and national responses to Covid in the ensuing time.

Australia recorded it’s FIRST Covid death of 2021 on the 11th of July. Australia has less than 1000 total Covid deaths in the whole thing.

With only 10 to 15% of the population vaccinated, that low death stat is down to high vitamin D rates and masks, social distancing, lockdowns and quarrantine.

EDIT: THe OP headline itself is deceptive. It’s not “Australians” who are being asked to minimize contact by not speaking. It’s people in cities and states where there is an active lockdown. The lady in the vid is only speaking about the Sydney lockdown. She has no more authority to speak to Australia as a whole than any state official in the US has to tell people from other states what to do.

So Far Cough then.
Grow a brain cell you vacuous, toff with a scoff and don’t be a two bob snob.
You’re misleading yourself if you fall off a cliff being led to believe this mumbo jumbo.
Wake up or drown in your deluded drivel. You have no idea so please get a clue.

2 Likes