Bad Politicians

FBI Quietly Releases 284-page Report on Nancy Pelosi's Corrupt Father Exposing Her Brother as a Repeat Child Rapist WHILE THE MEDIA WAS BUSY COVERING THE US CAPITOL PROTEST Wednesday Night! (Nancy Pelosi's Name is Redacted From All Crimes) - REDPILLED MEDIA

Ya know, whether you supported Trump or not. Whether you support the left or right in this country. All of our politicians from the top to bottom stink.

These past 4 years were a clear sign of a generation of people we elected in being completely childish.
This country became a laughing stock around the world.

What makes it worse, it’s career politicians. That just needs to stop. There has to be a better way to do things and having people make a 30-40 career in our higher offices isn’t the way.

If a president gets a 4 year term, so should the rest with a max of 8 years.

I could very well be wrong about this, but damn, enough is enough.

I’d like to see others comment about this and please, be diplomatic and not childish about it.

Thank you

8 Likes

I agree pretty much Rick…I feel world is laughing at us before Trump and now…I feel we need a leader like that…Clinton stated that he wished he would of took care of bin laden when he had the chance…Trump…well,where is ISIS anyways :thinking:??now it’s back to normal for this country being stepped on again…yeah don’t worry…US doesn’t have the balls to be stern anymore :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

I can’t argue that at all.
I believe it started getting bad at the start of the Obama administration to where we are today. Oddly enough, take away Obama/Biden & Trump/Pence, basically the same exact people are still in office and they date before these people. Yet, here we are is one messed up society.

The people we elected in are there to work together and all we seen, at least these past 4 years, was one side just focused on getting one man out of office. Ok fine, they didn’t like him, so what.

Maybe, just maybe if they used half that negative energy to work with him instead of just against, things could be different for the better, but who really knows.

There was no unity whatsoever under the Trump administration.

People let personal feelings get in the way…this country needs a president Trump…Donald Trump no

You ain’t wrong. But the only way to get term limits, is for the smelly skanks to legislate it for themselves. Don’t hold your breath…

2 Likes