Biden AG pick: Antifa attacks may not be domestic terrorism because they happened at night

1 Like

Nazi courts never prosecuted thier own either.

"Well Senator, my own definition, which is about the same as the statutory definition, is the use of violence or threats of violence in an attempt to disrupt democratic processes. So an attack on a courthouse while in operation, trying to prevent judges from actually deciding cases, that plainly is domestic extremism, domestic terrorism.

"An attack simply on a government property, at night, or any other kind of circumstances is a clear crime and a serious one and should be punished. I don’t know enough about the facts of the example you’re talking about, but that’s where I draw the line.

“Both are criminal, but one is a core attack on our Democratic institutions,” Garland said.

You forgot all the “um, uh, um, ah, um, uh’s.” Poor guy was not as polished and prepped as he had hoped.

So if you attach a federal building at night it probably has nothing to do the ongoing protests. This AG pick that clueless about the assault on the federal courthouse in Portland. Was there a follow up question asked?

He said if you are attempting to interrupt democratic process. I simply provided the whole quote not my opinion
If you a point regarding. a follow up question feel free to make it youraelf

ABSURD.

Those who can get people to believe absurdities can get them to commit atrocities.

1 Like

Write garland if you don’t like it I posted his entire response for context because there was only one line from the middle of his answer
Have a good night I will not waste any more time on this

Try not to commit any atrocities you absurd apologist.

1 Like

What’s your problem pal? Just looking piss people off? Hope you find a productive way to get that anger out
Have a good night

To think you can create an organization within the borders that terrorizes the nation but will never be labelled domestic terrorists if you dont attack a government building while there is people in it.

Laughable and absurd.

I never said I agreed with what was said and already told you I just posted tbe full answer for context. Stop replying to me and just post whatever you have to say to the thread

With an ommission of disagreement your statement is implying agreement. Dont kid yourself.

No it is simply relaying information if I agree with something I will say so. Maybe you can go tell someone tell else what they think and stop trolling me

No I understand you quoted him to save people their time. Just made the joke that you forgot his stutters.

The video cuts off there. Was curious if anyone asked a question after that one. If I was there then maybe I would have.

1 Like

My bad I didn’t watch any video so I was unaware of the stutter

Its pure AG stupidity, fires are more specular at night. Then what’s it called? The good old boys club?

Let Antifa burn his house down at night, then what will he call it?

1 Like