Biden Caught In Another Lie

Here is a new story I just found. Seems Biden has been “creative” in giving his life history.[https://www.waynedupree.com/2020/09/biden-university-of-delaware/](https://www.waynedupree

3 Likes

Definitely not the first time for slow Joe! :joy:

3 Likes

Nope. Now one wonders if he is intentionally lying or he just does not know any better, but either way that is no president that we need.

2 Likes

It’s just ridicules to think anyone would want Bumbling Biden as the president!

6 Likes

Agree 100%. You will find that many who are against him are not even from the U.S and have no vote or any say in anything in this country.

3 Likes

Very true my friend, very true!

2 Likes

They say there is an idiot born every minute. The elections will show how true that is if Biden wins

2 Likes

Or how corrupt our entire political system has become. It was predicted 100 years ago that the President elected in 2020 would be the last President of the U.S. If Biden wins I am sure that will be true.

2 Likes

Ole pedo-joe when he isn’t confused and forgetting stuff he’s flat out lying…SMH shouldn’t he have been disqualified already??

1 Like

What is even the better question …is that the best they could come up with?? I would not want to leave that man in the house alone with a gas appliance in there…and they run him for POTUS. I wonder who or what their last choice was…AOC…Kim Jung Un???

1 Like

Who predicted that?

Poor old bumbling Joe,he cannot leave the basement unless his master, Jill agrees to it. She keeps him there with all of his sex dolls. Is that why he seems so tired all of the time? :scream:

Hey Danny, I was/am legitimately interested in who predicted that and any story around it…

Ingersoll Lockwood wrote a book called The Last President or 1900. What was uncanny was the situation, world affairs and politics he put around the supposedly fictioinal book.

And the names too. Baron Trump etc.
It was an extremely foreboding book i heard but i havent read it myself yet though.

Your right we get a lot of anti trump tirades and peo hillary documentaries stuff like that on sbs abc tv stations and newspapers all the time now.
Why are they propagandising australians
against Trump even ftw?
Seems really bizarro to me and un called for and very biased too.
I dont luv Trump but i do realise he is the much better option then hitlery obama pedo joe and the rest for sure.

1 Like

This doesn’t surprise me…Trump gets my vote and my wife’s vote.

1 Like

3 Likes

FYI: If you posts links to articles, post them without any other text before or after, otherwise they won’t be oneboxed.