Biden’s HHS Pick Advocates Sex Changes for Kids

Most alarmingly, Dr. Levine has advocated for sex changes for pre-pubertal people, otherwise known as “children.”

A professor of Pediatrics and Psychiatry at the Penn State College of Medicine, Levine has given lectures in various settings since at least 2012 on how to perform sex changes and gender conversion therapy on children.

According to Levine, children ought to be given the latitude to choose their own gender. Levine has advised adults to “try not to force them one way or other [sic]” and instead to follow the child’s lead."

A tranny interested in kids and sex changes? Shocker… to no one.

5 Likes

What the actual fuck is that?

You can’t actually call that thing a woman…:joy:

10 Likes

Someone do the World a favour and put a slug between her eyes.

4 Likes

Anyone ever saw bobs burgers? Sounds like this lmao

MV5BMTcwNDQ5NzkxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTY3OTE0MzE@.V1

1 Like

Kill all Persons that would changes for Kids in Sex Themes !!

2 Likes

Many people today do not have any respect or even a belief in GOD… That is why we are increasing falling into sick, weird perversions and moral depravity… This Transgender Bologna does not promote the continuation of life and is destructive… It is an abomination to GOD and against the laws of Nature… It is much worse when they are targeting impressionable children to start out their lives with these twisted ideas… Another brainwashing campaign for population control…GOD already decided what our respected genders should be… If you have any questions, just look down to find the answer…

10 Likes

How did we not see this coming? Oh wait we did.

These people need proper psychological help, which is nigh impossible to find in a society that has weaponized psychology and is oblivious to that fact.

6 Likes

Omg!? What is that on her head? Looks like an octopus sucking out her brains. Don’t think there’s much left with her actions, like removing her mom from the nursing home before everyone else couldn’t move theirs anymore. It’s like she didn’t think that anyone would find it suspicious. Like she knew something bad was going to happen. Well, for all her hard work she deserves a real fine wig. We should pay more in taxes so it can happen. It was hard to type pronouns for some reason.

What happened to all those older people is horrible!!! SHE is included on this list of people who made horrible plans. And now in the WH.

1 Like

I’ll be on the jury , you will be made innocent

1 Like

Again, this smacks of the one sided agenda being pushed.

There have been plenty Trans people who have come out against this type of thing as they are now living with the regret of having said sex changes 10-15 years later.

This PoV is essential before allowing anything even close to what is being suggested in the attached material.

How about more counselling for a start till kids are at an age where they can make proper and educated decisions – a world gone mad!

:chess_pawn::octopus: 𝒷єţ𝔀𝒆єภ 𝕥н𝐞 𝐕ᗩ𝐱 𝐚𝐍Ⓓ 𝑔εŇᗪέя 尺e𝕒𝕤𝐬ƗⒼ𝐍ᵐє𝓝т… :purple_heart::anger:
aaahh real monsters nicksplat GIF

Why don’t you for a minute just step back and wonder why people have/are losing faith in this God you talk about.
I, for one, do not trust ‘The church’ when they are hiding so many kiddie fiddlers and it’s OK if they ask for forgiveness, the devil made me do it.blah blah blah, hey girly come here sit on my lap and let’s talk about God and temptation blah blah get caught again cry ask for forgiveness devil made me blah blah blah and its OK.
To me, you are supporting this very thing by being distracted by this post sort of thing.
Clean up your own backyard before judging others.

1 Like

Normally I would remain in my non-comentary mode, but this . . .

“This” has no reason to become a speaker or “law” implementer in the US government, for any reason.

Just another example of the Idiocracy effect.

2 Likes

If it’s real that Levine said something like this, i would been much scared… for himself :sunglasses:

“Levine has described children as young as five or six as “knowing” which gender they wanted to be.”

Absolutely Creepy…

2 Likes

catholicism… meant to pervert christianity… and generate the very distrust you now have.

it’s been a successful cabalist campaign. anyone can see that it’s not christianity they practice… too many rituals and idolatry.

why do you think anytime they show a religious person on tv it’s always a ‘priest’? never a christian pastor unless they’re belittling christianity.

2 Likes

So, people like me who’ve not had the misfortune of being indoctrinated with the delusional belief that there’s an invisble man in the sky that dearly wants to have a relationship with me but is far too inept to provide any good reason or evidence are moral monsters !!!

May I draw to your attention the fact that the child genital mutilation community is almost entirely made up of god lovers !!!

The USA is one of the most god fearing countries on earth yet has the highest number of people per capita in prison and non believers making up the minority of prisoners.

When it comes to raping children in recent years we are to see that a substantial ammount (in their thousands) carry a very bright torch for the godman in the sky.

When the bible thumpers were actually in charge of a considerable ammount of the world they mutilated tortured and slaughtered with glee for the invisble man in the sky.

And let’s not forget the Gods’ Good Book which unequivocally endorses rape, genocide and slavery en mass.

Is this not Child Abouse For God in action ---------

Yes jesus/El shadai can fix anything kids, except all the other kids in childrens wards suffering and dying, he just can’t do shit about that. Why ? Because he’s imaginary of course.

The most pervasive lie that has ever been told and continues to be told , is told to children, by the millions everyday, as part of a brainwashing programme, a relgion founded on lies and dishonesty but claiming the moral highground.

Fortunately for the world the lies are being exposed, the pews are emptying and xtianity is imploding.

Peace

I live in PA. This catastrophe of a human mutant is so very sick!

This failedmale, dick in a box, dragzilla freakshow and Pennsylvania’s traitorous governor (Wolf) are as guilty as Cuomo for killing numerous senior citizens in PA.

Liberalism is killing America! Killing our economy! Killing our military! Killing our independence! Killing our Constitution! Killing our way of life!

Liberalism is killing all Americans! Liberalism is a sick, diseased cancer being inflicted on Americans regardless of race, gender, age…regardless of your location. Liberalism is killing our children! Liberalism is killing our education system! Liberalism is killing God!

Liberalism is slowly suffocating us all! We all need to wake up from this terror feeding upon us!

“In Pennsylvania, about 65% of coronavirus deaths [now closer to 70%] were nursing-home residents, and in counties in the hardest hit southeastern part of the state, long-term care residents account for as much as 80% of county deaths.“

”So, the questions remain: to what extent is Rachel Levine responsible? How about Tom Wolf? Did they (very) imprudently allow COVID-19 unnecessary access to nursing homes? Is that a fair charge? What is their response to the accusations?”

”Pennsylvania’s Republican-led Legislature is growing impatient. The Legislature is scheduling a vote on a resolution calling on Levine to resign (sponsored by State Rep. Russ Diamond, R-Lebanon).”

”In the meantime, people nationwide should know that Gov. Cuomo’s New York isn’t the only state with a COVID-19 fiasco in its nursing homes.”

EXCERPT ABOVE FROM LINKED ARTICLE BELOW

THURSDAY LUNCH SPECIAL. THE GESTAPO COMBO. THE LEVINIE WEINIE AND WOLF WAFFLE FRIES FOR $5.99!

2 Likes

The Devil and his twisted ways attacks the minds so you will serve him and not love and serve GOD… It is up to each of us to choose which Master we will serve… To choose either to resist the Devil’s temptations or to resist GOD… Because you can not serve 2 Masters… You brought up the church for their indiscretions… Not all churches are that way… Those that are are have members that are also under mental and spiritual attack… The Devil wants your soul… Those that are indifferent to GOD can not fully explain their own existence… For the weak willed, the Devil already has your soul and not give you quite as much attention… For the rest of those who love GOD, they are attacked and persecuted the most… Like what you just displayed in your posting… They are attacked even more… Not because they are weak but because they are strong… Personally, I do not approve of these abominations influencing our innocent youth… Especially, before they have a chance to learn, grow and experience a greater understanding… It is not productive on a Natural Level or on a Spiritual Level… If everyone cleaned up their back yards, our world would be a better place… Instead of resembling Sodom and Gomorrah… I already see where you stand with your persecutions and acceptance…

2 Likes

Actually no it doesn’t… you’re speaking about the old testiment… which is judaism… originally christians were called chrestians and the original first bible didn’t include the old testiment at all… why? for the very reasons you’ve pointed out…

I’d like to see you cite and source that ridiculous statement.

a phrase commonly used by luciferians.

I know exactly what I’m talking about I have access to exactly the same information as you.

Here’s a nice recent debate on the topic (I think more suited to a new discussion, maybe later)

We have both sides of the argument with the truth all laid out so you may enjoy a superb debate.