Bill Gates: Final Solution Vaccine!

The final solution is Genocide. This video was created by myself, and that is my rumble channel if you want to see more of my work.

7 Likes

Just realized at the Beginning of the video, Gates is talking about a meeting with Trump where Donald wanted to have a study done on the safety of vaccines, and Bill Gates told him, "That is a dead end, don’t do that!"

Did Trump bow down to Gates?! Looks that way.

4 Likes

Watching your vid now well done bravo for video sia good job.
Good work!
I commend you. yep. :slightly_smiling_face: :clap:

What a absolute dick calling it the final solution the laughing about it, thats the action of a very sicvk mind to find such a comment funny somehow,
that alone says EVERYHTING about that evil sob.

Just finished watching absolute bravo really good vid keep it up please. :clap:

4 Likes

Well done Sia. The video is put together very good. There’s a couple clips in there I haven’t seen before. Melinda walking through the forest was pretty compelling while talking about the population “issue”. I would certainly watch more in the future. My only small critique is the slowing down and repeating of key points. Think there may be a better way to handle those key points and it certainly is necessary to bring attention to them.

Please don’t take that the wrong way, I thought the video was very well done.

1 Like

thanks for the vid was very eye opening some of the stuff mentioned i had not seen previously so cheers

Matthew 16:18
[18]And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the GATES of hell shall not prevail against it."
This is the final solution.

Thanks for the feedback, I just cut some vids together, and they were made that way. I felt the same way after watching a few times, and I am going to cut a better one with the repeats removed.

1 Like

Alex Jones breaks down the University of Texas Biological Weapons Department Research Study that confirms the lethality and dangers of taking the Covid vaccine.

Studies reveled that there was massive death in the lab animals.

UT Biological Weapons Department Study Conclusion: Do Not Take The Covid Vaccines!

Hi…
There is a video on bitchute called “Bill Gates - Waffeninvestments im großen Stil (Samuel Eckert)” [german] - Bill Gates - Weapons Investments on a Grand Scale [English]

I have only recently found out about bill’s weapons investments… 70% from all top weapon / arms manufactures, according to the [german-bitchute] video… maybe you peoples can find some English info on this…

“Millions could die from bio-terrorism” (bill gates, a few years back…) yes… and then some… this alone [Bill Gates - Weapons Investments] should be very alarming…
good special effects compilation video btw… thank you.

1 Like