Bill Gates is surprised about all the Conspiracy Theories against himself and Dr. Fauci

“The presence of social media plus a pandemic is a combination that has never been tried before.”… So why are some many people spreading false rumors about poor, Mr. Gates??.. He is surprised and wonders if people really doubt he is a humanitarian with their best interests in mind…He feels Dr. Fauci and his colleagues were the only sane people within the US Government… Watch his usual smirking face as he makes these statements…

13 Likes

I get angry when i see his name never mind his face!

16 Likes

Video wont work for me.

However assuming that is the magazine cover for the article.
Isn’t it interesting Beck is on the cover, and a prominent article/scare piece on the “white gangs of Iowa”? Whats the subliminal messaging here? Well, when you think of Beck, what is the first thing that comes to mind? “I’m a looser baby, so why don’t you…?” Hmmm a rather disturbing bit of messaging and timed coincidence emerges… looking back at this article with todays anti-white sentiment in mind it certainly “carries” a creepy significance to the madness and zeitgeist of our times would you say? Hmmm, lets just call it a nice little kawinkydink.

4 Likes

Sorry Brother… The video was found on Bitchute and I tested it a few times before posting… It is a little slow to load up but plays for me in Florida…

1 Like

Yeah Ill try a different browser, Im experiencing all kinds of computer and technical issues today.

1 Like

when you’re born with a microsoft penis you grow hatred toward the world and want to see everyone suffer all because you were born different.

12 Likes

Maybe if he didn’t say things like - “The presence of social media plus a pandemic is a combination that has never been tried before” - people wouldn’t put two and two together.

7 Likes

Of course he…or it’s surprised by any human emotion because he’s not human.

5 Likes

If that is something that surprises him, then he has moderate to severe learning difficulties, if it doesn’t surprise him he is a liar. Which is it Bill?

2 Likes

There is an even deeper nastiness to him than that, lots of very good people have severe handicaps and disabilities but don’t take it out on others.

3 Likes

For a Man who founded his Fortune on singular-platform multi-media and openly encouraged input from the masses to “Report Errors” etc.

I find it strange that HE would find the scrutiny strange! … surely that was to be expected Bill?? … and if not?! … Helluva Naive!

Moreso; in actuality, this is merely a publicity stunt by the Bill Of Gates to marginalise the derision that he so rightly deserves.

5 Likes

F Bill the shithead gates and his opinions!! F OFF bill, no one cares you schmuck

5 Likes

Thousands of humans have already died from the undeclared & unapproved COVID medical treatments (not a vaccine). Bill Gates and Dr. Fauci are committing genocide world wide.

6 Likes
2 Likes

I am not familiar with any other information presented by Dr. Coleman… However, I firmly agree with his assessment included in this video… :+1:

2 Likes

Damn bobby, hitting under the belt? Lol

2 Likes

But some cant add 2 and 2 together because of the lack of oxygen to the brain :confounded::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Or that others like me have gone to discord and he wanted to buy it. So far , the deal has been no.
The fact that he said it that way, “not tried this way before…” …did he mean, weve killed off the people getting close with proxy wars and such, but this is a new angle now…

2 Likes