Bill Hicks to Alex Jones: Creating the Controlled Opposition

2 Likes

Love Bill, Houston local, saw him many many times. He is missed

1 Like

Same here, one of my faves.

more garbage from the peanut gallery…

sarcasm is beyond what dull minds can fathom

the controlled opposition that has exposed it all, sure.

1 Like

Lol i Hear ya, I like them both! Jones has been right about alot of things for sure. Felt like sharing something that wasn’t political. just a nutty conspiracy lol

1 Like

Listener of Jones for 20+ years, differently controlled opposition, remember William Cooper.
Jones is TOO over the top, he makes us all look foolish, but his has called it all, maybe the white hats control him???

William Cooper (the original truther) warned us about AJ and called him out more than 20 years ago as being a deep state plant to discredit the truther community.

1 Like
2 Likes

I love conspiracy theories. This was a helluva video. I’m guessing I’m down in the peanut gallery too tho soooo…lol…my thumbs up is probably like half a thumbs up.:smiley:

1 Like
2 Likes

Cooper was before my time but he sounds like the real deal. Jeeze, he makes them all sound like phonies

This is like the flat earth thread lol

no one is perfect, and Jones is far from, how ever, he is the real deal, red blooded Texas patriot American. If you watch his show hes all about liberty,

Point out something to me that is controlled opposition?! Its amazing how people throw out these terms with nothing to back it up.

Hes clearly fighting for liberty. You people who talk this garbage dont watch his shows and assume you have a clue.

Ill debate anyone on this, and it will be easy for me to destroy any argument you can put up. and I can tell you already , anything you put up will be based on stuff he did many years ago, or complete fabricated garbage.

Anyone wonder why he is so banned?! Everything coming out, Alex Jones has been right about, and he was talking about it months ago. All this vaccine and faucci stuff, the pegged over a year back.

Fact is when you are over the target you get the most flak. I put up infowars vs any media agency today for spreading the truth what is really going on and no one come close to them.

2 Likes

Oh I hear you man. I like jones for sure. The title is a little misleading because it discusses the idea how he & bill hicks could be the same person, then slips in the controlled opposition bit at the end. I found the bill hicks theory rather interesting

1 Like

flat earth interesting too> all you are doing is trying to assassinate his character.

pretty ignorant at best.

Cooper was the man. It’s a damn shame they did him like they did.

3 Likes

If you’ve never read behold a pale horse, please do.

3 Likes

I literally just obtained a free PDF copy just a few moments ago. I knew I had to :smiley:

2 Likes

Who remembers Hicks’ “Goat Boy” persona? Was he trying to tell us something?

Enjoy 40 hours of Bill Cooper :sunglasses: :heart:

1 Like