Black Crowd Cheers as White Woman is Savagely Beaten at New Jersey Juneteenth Riot

Video footage recorded at the scene of the riotous Juneteenth celebration shows a pair of black women ruthlessly beating a white female attendee, as countless members of the crowd surrounded the group cheering on the violence and, at times, throwing their own jabs at the victim of the attack.

Additional video shows a mob of hundreds of rioters tearing through city streets as police struggled to keep the situation under control. As has been seen in recent race riots throughout the country, several rioters took breaks from the action to twerk while others danced on the tops of moving vehicles.

1 Like

Hey dumbass…one of the black women was protecting the white girl and she was also being attacked by the aggressive woman. Watch again.

2 Likes

awww look cuck muppet showed up to be an apologist for black mob bigotry violence.

1 Like

Someone has to stop the lies coming from your side. You guys only spread lies because you know your audience is gullible as fukk.

4 Likes

Ya lets completely over look yet another situation where crowds of blacks engage in violent behavior while other blacks cheer them on… Did you even read the rest of the article?

Apparently black ‘celebrations’ always include rioting, looting and violence.

What ‘pride’.

2 Likes

Your opening post lied when you said “a pair” of women are attacking when it was one woman attacking both women. So stop lying about what was actually going on.

Enough from me, I pointed out your BS, nothing left to do but go back and forth with an idiot but that would make lowering myself to you IQ range. Later.

3 Likes

Which was what? Blacks being black?

1 Like

One last thing. You love to post about blacks being violent but you know very well, I could post equal amount of videos of whites being violent and stupid.

2 Likes

Oh no you couldn’t… I could easily… without a doubt swamp this place with videos of blacks being violent…

1 Like

Mobs do mob like things. Surprising…. not in the least. Despicable human behavior, Yes no matter the race.

6 Likes

It’s all about ratios, statistics and probabilities. And statistics show that when the black ratio among a crowd is high then the probability of violence occurring is nearly guaranteed.

Seriously, this idea that everyone needs to keep denying the reality right in front of their faces is sickening.

1 Like

Thanks thats right,
its not exclusive to any race never has been never will be.
If black people are acting like this we can bet its because of things like blm antifa and critical race theory being taught by the nwo scum causing all the worlds chaos in the first place.

I blame them for things like this every time.
When black and white peoples are left alone everythings fine its only when these progressive agitators come on the scene indoctrinating both sides with there ideological new age hate that trouble starts because thats what they want to excuse there next orwellian move against us all.

Crt
blm
antifa
equality
diversity
lgbtqipedo rights
all these things are the causes not the solutions,
every single time.

8 Likes

agreed… although I do believe that the elite shitheads know which groups are the most easily manipulated/agitated. They’ve been studying human behavior for a long time and that includes the characteristics of races.

2 Likes

They do and it is the right, they will put absolute bonkers shyt out there, that any fool would see if fake news but the right will continue to fall for it. They are the most gullible group alive, I mean, Q was so full of it and was easily seen as fake BS but the right embraced it like it was gospel. FOX, OAN and assorted right wing media keep pushing fake crap because they know their audience.

Trump supporters attacked the capital and bragged about it all over social media but all it took was one idiot to say it was Antifa dressed as Trump supporters and voilà, the right ate it right up, once again showing us how gullible they are. Now the new line is, the FBI did it and watch the right slowly switch to that.

Look at you, creating a narrative that blacks are violent and your core group will fall for it without question because it fits into their little bubble that proclaims “minorities are the problem with America”

GULLIBLE IDIOTS.

1 Like

Sure Shane… sure.

1 Like

From the outside looking in…it don’t matter what colour you people are, what matters is your all American…and making yourselves look stupid as all hell. Pedophile for a president and you people are worrying about what colour you are…

3 Likes

FUCKING WHITE SUPRIMACISTS!*

• A complete sentence has three characteristics:
    First, it begins with a capital letter. :heavy_check_mark:
  • In addition, it includes an end mark—either a period ( . ), question mark ( ? ), or exclamation point ( ! ). :heavy_check_mark:
  • Most importantly, the complete sentence has at least one main clause. Each main clause contains a subject and a verb. Together, this pair expresses a complete thought. :heavy_check_mark:
2 Likes

Did a russian tell you that?

2 Likes

The muppets will never take you up on this challenge. Anyone who’s spent any time on the internet, knows that they will never be able to match the sheer volume and violence on the side they demonize, as opposed to their side, so they just lie like the cuck muppet above. “I can post some videos too…” No you can’t dude. Also demonstrates how totally f’d some people’s minds have become due to nonstop msm propaganda, that they can’t even honestly admit what is right in front of them.

3 Likes

Trump supporters did not attack the Capitol, that’s a lie, fake, phony and false, stop watching fake news. The facts are coming out, it was provocateur FBI agents embedded within the crowd coordinated with BLM and antifa. Watch the footage, this was 100% a false flag, 100%. Just watch the clip of Johnathan Sullivan with the CNN reporter bragging how the did it, how they succeeded.

1 Like