Black Detroit voters sue Trump campaign over effort to invalidate election results

tRump’s day just keeps getting worse…
tRump is the very definition of Failure and Loser…

2 Likes

Disenfranchise African American voters…
Lmao! This sounds like a stunt that Al (not so) Sharpton would pull.
Joe biden will help ya out, don’t worry…

2 Likes

Suing should replace baseball as Americas greatest pastime.

1 Like

You mean like the stunt to override their votes for Biden, by the legislature, to steal the election for tRump ??..

3 Likes

So when is a medium gonna sue on behalf of the dead people who voted in this election who will be disenfranchised if their votes are thrown out?

If they throw out the dead peoples votes, then they need to throw out the mentally ill peoples votes who voted for tRump without their knowledge…
That should even it out…

1 Like

I didn’t know you could sue someone for filing a legal claim.

What legal claim was filed??..
You’re not talking about tRump’s no evidence frivolous lawsuits are you ??..

Yes that’s a legal claim. Even if tRuMpaloopa is wrong, lieing whatever. All he does is waste time and money that he spends. In most states it is illegal to file a lawsuit because someone filed a lawsuit.

The difference being, people are suing tRump for trying to throw out their legal ballots…

I thinking you’re missing the point. all caps. YOU CAN NOT LEGALY SUE SOMEONE FOR FILING A LEGAL CLAIM. does that help? Anyways it’s their money they waste it if they desire to.

I don’t believe you are getting my point…They are suing him for trying to block their votes…
It doesn’t matter if he has a legal claim, tRump has been making these claims on twitter and in the news…

SIGH you remind me of Pinky. IF TrUmPamanic was blocking votes via using force or trickery they’d have a claim. But TTrrUUmmPPanamic is just making a legal claim. That’s not illegal, that’s legal, it’s his right. Narf! you need to go back to school pinky

The title is as fake as your posts are. Yes all of the “black voters” are suing trump. Even tho most of them voted for Him. Lol

Like I said after trump is crowned for his second term shortly. It’s time for you treasonASS pedo comrades to either move to China or Russia. Along with the NBA and rest of the Fake Media.

No one is watching or listening to you anyway. Have a good trip! Lol

Umm, Nope, I believe the lack of understanding comes from you…
They have every right to file a lawsuit… It doesn’t matter what tRump’s legal claims are…

A group of Black voters in Detroit announced they are suing President Donald Trump and his campaign, alleging the targeted effort to overturn the election repeats one of the “worst abuses in our nation’s history” by attempting to disenfranchise African American voters.

Specifically, the suit takes issue with the campaign’s effort to overturn the results of the election in Michigan by blocking the certification of results in Wayne County, home to Detroit, and attempting to “intimidate” and “coerce” state and local officials into replacing electors.

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Now that’s fake news

2 Likes

The delusion is strong in you…

Black people in Detroit obviously think no white people live there and aren’t interested in defending their vote.

They also must think all black people vote a like.

White people who voted for Biden in Wayne county are not being stopped from filing a lawsuit of their own…

1 Like