Blackness: Tens-of-thousands riot, loot, smash, and burn to get 'free sh!t'. South Africa in the midst of societal collapse

South Africa is in the midst of total societal collapse as roving bands of rioters, smash, loot, and burn businesses in the city of Durban. Government has announced it has “lost control.” Armed citizens are firing live rounds into rioters, capturing some and WHIPPING THEM in the streets.

Durban, South Africa is in shear chaos today as tens-of-thousands riot, loot, smash, and burn. It initially began as a protest to “Free Zuma.” The former president has been sentenced to 15 months prison for contempt of court. He refused to give evidence in an official corruption trial.

The protests descended almost instantly into criminal “get free shit.”

There is utter chaos almost everywhere, and ALL of it erupted within TWO HOURS.

It grows exponentially worse by the hour, spreading to other cities.

The numerous videos on the above page look exactly like BLM ‘protests’ in America.

8 Likes

Come on man these are all mostly peaceful protesters :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

I guess ‘Be Less White’ means ‘Be Less Civilized’.

7 Likes

I’m sure that this will get all blamed on whitey in some way shape or form. When i so this unitynewsnetwork.co.uk on there live show last night it was just like a pack of wild animals on a stampede. How many hard working and innocent people there will be harmed or killed and loose all they have worked for. But sadly has we see with the blm crowd they just don’t care.

5 Likes

Hope i get that 85” 4k smart tv i “ordered” :+1:t2:

Coming soon to America, oh wait its already here, your welcome.

5 Likes

Can we hire some retired sharp shooters to take these fuckers out at about 2 PM so you can see them?

1 Like

Whats the pay rates​:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hey SA, good luck feeding yourselves once all the white farmers have been killed off or ran off their land.
RRR

7 Likes

A clear example of when shit just got real. Bring it on NWO!

2 Likes

When I first saw this I thought it was a Black Friday sale somewhere like Chicago. :flushed:

3 Likes

All pursuing higher education degrees and what not.

Just sorry ass exuase. By using Zuma to lot ! they do not care about him at all.

One thing I wish Trump had addressed was the slaughter of white farmers…

4 Likes

I hoped he would have freed Assange.

RRR

8 Likes

Yes… My support definitely wavered when he would not move to pardon him.

1 Like

Yeah fair enough, my support never wavered though, I mean as the president he had a gazillion things to do, and IMO he achieved more in one term than obumma did in two.
RRR

6 Likes

I see south africa as the start of the world so whats happening there is a glymse of whats to come in our countries in the west.

2 Likes

reality shifts like a jumping spider jumping around on the ground. they phase shift same as reality. the things that happen around you are experiences which you too will soon have to face. reflection is the key word here is what I have learned.

realistically, south africa has been a powder keg waiting to explode for a long time.
neither side has any respect for the other side.
a south african guy i worked with said that it was pretty normal for half a dozen people you know to be murdered every year.
it is pretty easy to see why people are not so happy there.

4 Likes