Effective November 20th ordered pursuant to title 28 United states code section 42. Look who is in charge of MI, WI, PA and GA:
MI Bret Kavanaugh
WI Amy Coney Barrett
PA Samuel A. Alito
GA Clearence Thomas
The Judges that base their decision on legal merits are presiding over MI., WI.,Pa and GA.
Just as in Pennsylvania, when Justice Alito intervened over late count ballots, these other Justices, in jurisdictions they oversee, also now have the authority to do likewise, if they choose, in Michigan;Barrett, Wisconsin; Kavanaugh.
If any of you are wondering what’s going on and how Trump Is going to win this, I’ll post this again.
7 minutes and you’ll know how the next 7 weeks go down.
It is ordered that the following allotment be made of The Chief Justice and the Associate Justices of this Court among the circuits, pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42 and that such allotment be entered of record, effective November 20, 2020.
- For the District of Columbia Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice
For the First Circuit - Stephen Breyer, Associate Justice
(Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island)
- For the Second Circuit - Sonia Sotomayor, Associate Justice (Connecticut, New York, Vermont)
- For the Third Circuit - Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice (Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virgin Island)
- For the Fourth Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice (Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia)
- For the Fifth Circuit - Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice (Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas)
- For the Sixth Circuit - Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice (Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee)
- For the Seventh Circuit - Amy Coney Barrett, Associate Justice (Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin)
- For the Eighth Circuit - Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice (Arkansas, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota)
- For the Ninth Circuit - Elena Kagan, Associate Justice (Alaska, Arizona, California, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, Nevada, Northern Mariana Islands, Washington)
- For the Tenth Circuit - Neil M. Gorsuch, Associate Justice (Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Utah, Wyoming)
- For the Eleventh Circuit - Clarence Thomas, Associate Justice (Alabama, Florida, Georgia)
- For the Federal Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice.
Now, the office is backtracking on that. In a live update, under a banner reading, “Georgia secretary of state issues correction, saying certification of its general election results is still under way,” the Washington Post
This just put the nails in Bidens coffin and you’re STILL going on about this STUPID, IRRELEVANT bullshit?