Breaking: circuit courts have been reassigned

Effective November 20th ordered pursuant to title 28 United states code section 42. Look who is in charge of MI, WI, PA and GA:
MI Bret Kavanaugh
WI Amy Coney Barrett
PA Samuel A. Alito
GA Clearence Thomas

The Judges that base their decision on legal merits are presiding over MI., WI.,Pa and GA.

Just as in Pennsylvania, when Justice Alito intervened over late count ballots, these other Justices, in jurisdictions they oversee, also now have the authority to do likewise, if they choose, in Michigan;Barrett, Wisconsin; Kavanaugh.

If any of you are wondering what’s going on and how Trump Is going to win this, I’ll post this again.

7 minutes and you’ll know how the next 7 weeks go down.

Circuit Assignments

It is ordered that the following allotment be made of The Chief Justice and the Associate Justices of this Court among the circuits, pursuant to Title 28, United States Code, Section 42 and that such allotment be entered of record, effective November 20, 2020.

• For the District of Columbia Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice
  • For the First Circuit - Stephen Breyer, Associate Justice
    (Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Puerto Rico, Rhode Island)
  • For the Second Circuit - Sonia Sotomayor, Associate Justice (Connecticut, New York, Vermont)
  • For the Third Circuit - Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice (Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virgin Island)
  • For the Fourth Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice (Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, West Virginia, Virginia)
  • For the Fifth Circuit - Samuel A. Alito, Jr., Associate Justice (Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas)
  • For the Sixth Circuit - Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice (Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Tennessee)
  • For the Seventh Circuit - Amy Coney Barrett, Associate Justice (Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin)
  • For the Eighth Circuit - Brett M. Kavanaugh, Associate Justice (Arkansas, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota)
  • For the Ninth Circuit - Elena Kagan, Associate Justice (Alaska, Arizona, California, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Oregon, Montana, Nevada, Northern Mariana Islands, Washington)
  • For the Tenth Circuit - Neil M. Gorsuch, Associate Justice (Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Utah, Wyoming)
  • For the Eleventh Circuit - Clarence Thomas, Associate Justice (Alabama, Florida, Georgia)
  • For the Federal Circuit - John G. Roberts, Jr., Chief Justice.

Now, the office is backtracking on that. In a live update, under a banner reading, “Georgia secretary of state issues correction, saying certification of its general election results is still under way,” the Washington Post

This just put the nails in Bidens coffin and you’re STILL going on about this STUPID, IRRELEVANT bullshit?

2 Likes

Can you provide a source to backup this tweet of an order? I attempted to find another source on this and I couldn’t find anything.

Uh Oh libtards…

Found it…

2 Likes

It’s in the tweet…

Yeah, I don’t trust links that start with t.co… Just seeing a tweet with some random document not linked to a trustworthy source made me skeptical so I took it upon myself to find it on the supreme court’s web page. It is legit and I don’t dispute it, I just don’t take tweets or links that don’t send you to the primary source as sound resources for the truth.

1 Like

Well good for you…do your own research.

Seems Like…

Maybe Just Maybe

This is good practice. Are you the same Xi…(Xiflex?) something or other I was arguing with over the existence of Q just a few months ago?

This will get interesting. I only hope those 4 justices have protection 24/7.

3 Likes

They probably have an entourage, especially after what happened to the judge taking J.Epstein’s case. I feel so sorry for that female judge and her family.

These pedos will do anything to survive, like a (corona) virus.
Need to get rid of them quick before it spreads.

2 Likes

whoa… so what now?

1 Like

evilmushrooom
thanks for the updates, keep them coming, hard to find this info on the web.

1 Like

I think that person was banned so if I was that person I don’t think I would confirm.

But yeah this election is confirmation that Q was a total psyop.

Was it the one that got caught sock puppetting?