BRILLIANT! Why's this not on any main stream media?

This was a couple of months ago in London but I’ve only just got to see it.

This is what the people REALLY think of their agendas!

19 Likes

united statians and otherwise could use some of this mettle.

3 Likes

All we got told from the news on this day was ‘there’s been violent clashes with anti lockdown protesters’ making many citizens who believe this as gospel think the protesters are mindless thug idiots.

3 Likes

Love it! You know who wasn’t there? That little punk @Mario. LOLZ

12 Likes

Try using new live streamers that film these events all the time…some of the police brutality is appalling… :beers: Links below.

5 Likes

Most staged by actors for BBC…the most are normal peace loving people from all ages and backgrounds…that`s why they are trying to stop protests…except extinction rebellion and BLM.

7 Likes

US needs some of this. Major Employers here in US will actually seek to fire those that speak out against it. Times they are not good.

1 Like

The fish from the head starts to stink!!!

2 Likes

Lmao he was watching the news cheering for the police lol

Wankers Lives Matter!

2 Likes

Let me share a pic from our local jabbing centre … busy like our hospitals I guess :slight_smile:

Jrbrsutrcor8365

6 Likes

Noexit his mommy’s basement. Too scared of the covid.

1 Like

:joy: love it, far ken brits and their chants!!

YOU can stick YOUR POISON vaxxs UP YER ass!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Fuckin eh. Well done.

1 Like

Aye if theres one thing we brits are good at its makin up a shanty on the spot :joy::joy: love it

2 Likes

it’s amazing what casting a group off as crazy can do for a narrative. if people trust a source, the first angle they get is the one they stick with. no critical thinking skills from the public at this time.

2 Likes