British comedian says it best!

This guy has taken a lot of crap of late for basically telling it how it is via his brand of comedy. His latest video is bang on the money, and describes the sh.t show that is modern Britain:

13 Likes

Good Lord, that is one ugly Mug …a real minger.

2 Likes

Did they try to cancel him (the woke brigade) cos they did not like his humour. :beers:

2 Likes

I believe he made some comments about certain penalty takers in the Euro final. And he was attacked for it. Because Mmmmer racist and all that.

4 Likes

We will end up with that awful bland woke comedy which is not funny. You can`t make a joke about anything cos it is deemed racist/transphobic or will offend some poor snowflake…it is so depressing to see these funny comedians censored.

3 Likes

If it’s the same chap I think it is, he made a joke about all the white players having scored their penalties…I didn’t think it was overtly racist but I do know enough to know that you can’t get away with trying to add a bit of a laugh to a tense situation if skin colour comes into it

1 Like

I wish he spoke English so we could understand him.

1 Like

You dont get more English?

The left are a strange bunch when it comes to humour and cancelling any comedians they don’t like and deem racist or sexist…Look what they done to the likes of Bernard Manning and Benny Hill and many others.
But they howl with laughter and revere a lefty comedian who makes fun of murdered children and disabled children and sell out his shows.?

3 Likes

I mean real English…you know…where you can understand what hes saying. Ima racist sorry.

1 Like

Would you like me to translate it for you?

I loved watching Benny Hill. I still hum that music. Somebody clone him.

1 Like