California Secretly Releases 76,000 Violent Repeat Felons Serving Life Sentences to Accomplish Goal of “Safer Prisons”

4 Likes

20,000 lifers out in just one state with zero fucks given about the consequences, a proportion will be glad to be released and gladly integrate back into society (mostly wrongly convicted). Imagine the horror that will come from the rest. If this isnt a PURGE fantasy from the elites the i dont know what it is. Theres definitely a fear factor involved here. Not sure of the situation in California right now but from my experience of being there they are the most laid back people ive met (locals not fame hunters). Is this a way or putting fear into a community of an excuse to notch up a few more “covid” deaths?

3 Likes

Saw this the other day. Brilliant move by schlick Newsom. Let a bunch of violent offenders out of prison. It’s happened before on a smaller scale and it’s proven each time to be a bad idea. Gavin Newsom has mentioned that high cost of operating the prisons is one reason for the release. They also plan to shut down many prisons across the state. After all, they’re going to need some holding facilities for american patriots…I mean terrorists. CA taxes keep going up and the gov. continues to do less. Guess they’re not happy with their current cut of stolen tax payer money…gotta get rid of some expenses to get those profits up.

2 Likes

I thing the high cost reason is crap, American prisons are modern day slavery. Question for you, how much does it cost to renew your license plate over there?

3 Likes

I rekon they will use football stadiums to herd us up, its a familiar setting where people usually experience joy and happiness to put us all at ease, if we knew we were going to be held in an empty jail they know we know something is up. Best bet avoid the stadium an make your way to the empty jail😂

2 Likes

I agree that the cost of operating is BS, chaos and mayhem is the major driving factor. The country is being torn down from within as we speak. I have a buddy that lives out there, he said it cost him a little over $600 to register his 2007 F-250. That’s relatively old by normal standards. Newer the vehicle, the more it costs. I’ve heard of people paying over $1000 a year for vehicle registration out there.

1 Like

www.berkeley.edu/news/media/releases/98legacy

link doesn’t work

Democrats are fwcking psychopaths.

4 Likes

Just read it costs approx 8 billion per year to house california inmates per year, twice as much as anywhere else in the country, mainly due to drug adiction and delusion of grandeur but the make over 150 million from licence plates alone plus 30+million each from food, cotton and metal products, surely is not a profit making “industry” well not in califonia but you only hear the how much the written off tax payer cost of a prison is not the “sales” as they call it, and you thought everything was made in china😂

1 Like

Because of the “pandemic” our Province has released 41% of all its prisoners at the time of this article in 2020. Can’t seem to find a more recent figure.

2 Likes

That’s big brain thinkn right there… Prisons can’t be violent if there no violent prisoners in there. Eventually normies are gona want to live in prison as they’re much safer an the governor will have his wish of being able to control the population of the voting base since the felons are on the street an can’t vote… legally that is… I’m geussn on the felon vote.
Dumbass Democrats… I saw that the 7th most violent city IN THE WORLD (St Louis) is voting soon to defund their police an fire 100 officers. Our enemies jus have to wait few years an then they can invade under the disguise of helpn us… good job Democrats, our enemies an terrorists applaud the work you’re doin to destabilize an destroy our country. Geuss if the citizens of that city want warlords an more crime then who are we to stop them? Buncha idiots

5 Likes

I copied the link from duck duck go browser delete your chrome browser!

2 Likes

US prisons are mostly privately owned and are run as a business, i believe that the more prisoners, the more the income.
RRR

4 Likes

I bet its 76,000 BLM too

4 Likes

Lock up your daughters

4 Likes

Hey triple R… I heard that music companies back in the 90s went into biz w the prison industry an started pushing violent rap to help fill the prisons w an ever steady flow of ppls. That same remark has been told by svrl big name ppls like Bizzy Bone from Bone Thugs an Harmony. He said somethn along the lines that any group that wasnt pushing violent lyrics wld be ditched for those that would anthats why no more bone Thugs or other groups that were political like Naughty By Nature.
IDK if true but that sounds very plausible

2 Likes

Hey mate i will answer later and TIA for the headache. .lol
RRR

1 Like

Private industry I think has a contract w each state. That state has an obligation to fill that jail at 95% or up which usually works fine, I geuss… we take they word for it. However, there are good years where ppl are generally good an cause no probs anywhere. They gona fill those spots out county jails… that pushes more arrests an the false things happen.
This all old conspiracy tho… idk personally any of it true. Somethn bout NDA and big money so it all drunkn hearsay

Still plausible tho. :slight_smile:

2 Likes