Can I see your bush? Or your favourite outdoors place?

I was at work the other day and behind the house was a little creek and trees and stuff and these two birds pulled up…at first I thought they were crows, as the eye colour suggested as much…but as one flapped around a bit it had magpie colourings under its wings and tail…

This little spot is south west of home about 25 mins…the kids friendly part of the falls…

Apologies for the dodgy image my camera and phone in general are rooted…but I’ve got some more snaps from a happier things worked properly time…

Here’s a few from closer to home…

Looking forward to seeing what everyone else gets to look at around their part of the world…

Cheers guys :beers:

11 Likes

@brendace

@MrNice

@catman

It’s more a 3 lane highway than an alley, but I think this is up yours :joy: :beers:

3 Likes

Looks great, Skip!

I live in a city in the most forested part of the Netherlands. Some older pics, of what is common sight here, in the forests.

2008_09010046 2008_09260018

8 Likes

Awesome mate, cheers for sharing…had some friends visit over there and they loved the sites around the place…spoke very fondly of their time there :beers:

1 Like

i saved you brendace…dont let me down…

My Ehem BUSH?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Lmao

11 Likes

3 Likes

time is going to end you…i will always be around tho…

2 Likes

11 Likes

That’s Amazing😘

4 Likes

You Know I Can Post Stuff
ALL DAY…

3 Likes

Ya Bush has got wild animals running around in it? Or are they tame, almost like pets :rofl: :beers:

3 Likes

I know I know, I’m gonna run out of likes…all awesome pics…I love my beaches but the Bush/mountains are just as cool :beers:

1 Like

Real beauty where you live Skip, feast for the eyes. Thanks for the tag.

From my balcony in the city …

20 min drive to the beach …

5 Likes

Lmao…

That Wild Turkey

Was Supper

1 Like

Cheers mate…and I hear France is off tap too…a mate worked over there for a while and mums been too…the dawn on the left out back is about the same size as the bloody duck I spent hours rescuing out of our chimney lol… :beers:

1 Like

I’m Out…For a Bit

I’ll Be Back…

1 Like

Now we’re talking :joy: :beers:

2 Likes