Can We Talk About the Weather?

Greetings, this is for Jons’ wife Sandy. :smile:

This morning I had the wonderful opportunity to dine and speak with others who have a similar mindset to me and many here. From that conversation, the following is provided for your information and consumption. Should You be aware of something that is missing then by all means post it up and Disclose it ! I digress, it started with what has happened in Texas recently. Apparently it was planned. See below. For years I’ve been watching this and have linked the following.

Once upon a time there was a word that many linked to conspiracy theorists. The word is/was ChemTrails. Stick with me on this as the links will assist in this educational event.

This starts back in the sixties during the Vietnam War. Spraying silver oxide into the Air makes it rain.

Fast Forward !

H. R. 2977 Space Preservation Act of 2001

To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

October 2, 2001

Mr. KUCINICH introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Science, and in addition to the Committees on Armed Services, and International Relations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.
In this Act:

(1) The term `space’ means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.

(2)(A) The terms weapon' and weapons system’ mean a device capable of any of the following:

(i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by–

(I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;

(II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;

(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or

(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.

(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)–

(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);

(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or

(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.

> (B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as–
**> **
> (i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;
**> **
> (ii) chemtrails;
**> **
> (iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;
**> **
> (iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;
**> **
> (v) laser weapons systems;
**> **
> (vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and
**> **
> (vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.

© The term `exotic weapons systems’ includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

ChemTrails then morphed into Stratospheric Geoengineering. To many people were finding out about it.

Stratospheric Geoengineering

[1] Injecting sulfate aerosol precursors into the stratosphere has been suggested as a means of geoengineering to cool the planet and reduce global warming. The decision to implement such a scheme would require a comparison of its benefits, dangers, and costs to those of other responses to global warming, including doing nothing. Here we evaluate those factors for stratospheric geoengineering with sulfate aerosols. Using existing U.S. military fighter and tanker planes, the annual costs of injecting aerosol precursors into the lower stratosphere would be several billion dollars. Using artillery or balloons to loft the gas would be much more expensive. We do not have enough information to evaluate more exotic techniques, such as pumping the gas up through a hose attached to a tower or balloon system. Anthropogenic stratospheric aerosol injection would cool the planet, stop the melting of sea ice and land‐based glaciers, slow sea level rise, and increase the terrestrial carbon sink, but produce regional drought, ozone depletion, less sunlight for solar power, and make skies less blue. Furthermore it would hamper Earth‐based optical astronomy, do nothing to stop ocean acidification, and present many ethical and moral issues. Further work is needed to quantify many of these factors to allow informed decision‐making."

https://agupubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/2009GL039209

Stratospheric Geoengineering morphed into Stratospheric Aerosol Injection.

All the while Bernard Eastlund creates multiple patents.

List of Patents by Bernard J. Eastlund
https://patents.justia.com/inventor/bernard-j-eastlund

Classifications
F41H13/0043 Directed energy weapons, i.e. devices that direct a beam of high energy content toward a target for incapacitating or destroying the target
https://patents.google.com/patent/US4686605A/en

Dr. Bernard J. Eastlund lecture on weather modification
Published on Mar 16, 2013

How to move the Jet Stream Patent.
Classifications
A01G15/00 Devices or methods for influencing weather condition

https://patents.google.com/patent/US20070238252A1/en

All the while, behind the scenes this document was written.

" In 2025, the report summarized, U.S. aerospace forces can “own the weather” by capitalizing on emerging technologies and focusing development of those technologies to warfighting applications. “Such a capability offers the warfighter tools to shape the battlespace in ways never before possible Oct 31, 2005”

“Assuming that in 2025 our national security strategy includes weather modification, its use in our national military strategy will naturally follow. Besides the significant benefits an operational capability would provide, another motivation to pursue weather modification is to deter and counter potential adversaries,” the report stated. “The technology is there, waiting for us to pull it all together,” the authors noted.

In 2025, the report summarized, U.S. aerospace forces can “own the weather” by capitalizing on emerging technologies and focusing development of those technologies to warfighting applications.

“Such a capability offers the warfighter tools to shape the battlespace in ways never before possible. It provides opportunities to impact operations across the full spectrum of conflict and is pertinent to all possible futures,” the report concluded.

But if whipping up weather can be part of a warfighter’s tool kit, couldn’t those talents be utilized to retarget or neutralize life, limb and property-destroying storms?

Weather as a Force Multiplier

You remember HAARP ? I knew You would.

The following link shows the USA. It also now shows all around the major cities. Butt a map up against this link and prove wrong what appears to be some sort of distortion emanating from a system.

I am of the mindset that when NEXRAD was replaced they were replaced with smaller versions of the HAARP array system. There are times when viewing this website that you can see what appears to be signals coming from different cities pushing a weather system around.

Note circular radio frequency in Southeast Washington. Those puffs are around major cities. watch the entire loop.

https://wdssii.nssl.noaa.gov/web/wdss2/products/radar/rconusloop.shtml

TEXAS WAS PLANNED TARGET

For most of my childhood the jet stream never went below the southern line of South Dakota. The cold would stay up there. As I noticed more particulates on my windshield. I started to pay closer attention. Here is a video that substantiates the above patents and what is taking place today.

For those aware, enjoy and for those that are not. I hope this collection assists You in your search to this current alleged Climate issue being created by the New World Order.

For every Problem, there is a solution. In this case of inhaling over a period of time. Heavy metals. I would suggest You look into Cilantro and Chlorella. Both will work on detoxing those heavy metals they are spraying in our skies, out of our bodies.

7 Likes

I’m ready for Myrtle Beach Bike week

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.