Canada gonna lock you away

Wow, its like a video game, resident evil comes to mind.

And on Canada’s Official procurement website to boot.
It makes me wonder what kind of powers this “3rd Party” will get to “keep” the “selected” people safe?

And where it says read more, it does not allow (me anyway) to read anymore, and no live links work on the website, i find that odd indeed.

Yes I Was Reading About
This Earlier…

Happening Here in The US
As Well
Very Quietly…

1 Like

Ya, and you guys bought up all the guilotines

1 Like

Reckon There’s Enough
To Go Around…

Hey now…don’t lose your head over this

3 Likes

Lol, i dont plan on it, but one never knows

Lets just hope this “Third party” doesnt have something to do with all yhe Chinese troops there.

This is what happens when you are the:

• Subject of the Queen
  • Have zero say in your government
  • Have Police Resources that Swear allegiance to the Queen (RCMP).
  • Give the needs of a few more than the needs of the many.
  • Protect predators of children (Indian school children missing + Queen visit)
    Mohawk Children

After nearly a year of litigation, Queen Elizabeth and her husband, Prince Phillip, were found guilty in the disappearance of ten native children from the Catholic-run Kamloops residential school in British Columbia. Grieving parents haven’t seen their children since they left for a picnic with the Royal couple on Oct. 10 1964. On May 10th, the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State was asking concerned citizens to demand Cunningham’s immediate release. The ITCCS successfully prosecuted Queen Elizabeth’s kidnapping, along with 50,000 cases of other missing children. Queen Elizabeth had direct involvement in the kidnapping and death of aboriginal children” it was reported on the ITCCS website. “Royal Family members also appeared to regularly participate in Ninth Circle Satanic Cult rituals at the Mohawk Indian School in Brantford, Ontario, Canada. - Blogfactory.co.uk

www.conspiracycircle.com/did-the-queen-kidnap-10-aboriginal-children/

1 Like

The shit that is happening to us in Ontario is crazy… but most people keeping it quiet cause they government gave us some free money, cause they totally care about us! Close your eyes, nothing to see her folks. Was just watching an interview last night of the Premier for Ontario was confronted about how some people believe COVID is a hoax, and he was all like “Well I got nothing to gain from this, I am telling you the truth! What the doctors tell me!” yet the “doctors” cant seem to make up their mind about anything such as number of cases etc.

What is ironic is that his brother got killed just after he was called a “crack head”, but he was one of the best mayor we had, you could literally call the guy and talk to him, he was pretty down to Earth, and made several videos how much free shit politicians get that they dont deserve or need. I am pretty sure he was killed for trying to expose them.

1 Like

Crazy How This

Just Happens

Right In Our Faces…

And Still Un Seen

1 Like

It sure is.

makes you wonder huh?

1 Like

@TheAlien also funny that you use this analogy… are you aware most of the Resident Evil scenes were filmed in Toronto, Ontario?

1 Like

Reality Was Never Was What
We Always Assumed It To Be

Times Are
There Seems
One For US
And An Entirely Diff
For Others…

2 Likes

Yup, i am aware of that,
I know i see through the smoke most times, but , for me, its just so hard to fathom how, we as a species, can continue to do this to one another.

It just makes me sad :cry:

1 Like

keep your eyes on Nato troops.

:monkey: :ice_cream: I feel ya Alien. All I can offer is some comfort. Monkey hugs and some ice cream.

That mayor was a crackhead that died from cancer. He wasn’t killed.

Someone throw that monkey a banana!
There is
a big screw
in motion
Will the People
Overcome?

:banana: :banana: :crazy_face: