Cats doing cat stuff

I am a total dog person tho have 2 cats n not by choice , my Daughter’s that she left behind for me to care for … They are growing on me but still a pain in the arse .

:pray: :beers:

16 Likes

THIS is why I love animals so much and I can do without most people. Dumb or smart? Does your pet have to work at all? Do the have to buy their food? Do they have a safe and comfortable home that allows them to do as they wish? How much rent does your furry friend pay each month? Simply put…THEY are the smart ones and WE are the idiots! And don’t for one minute they don’t know this. God bless our loving babies!! They ARE the best and brightest.

2 Likes

Lol riiight ! No judgements either , they love us unconditionally . :cat2:

:pray: :beers:

1 Like

My wife raised one that is now about two years old on a bottle. He is like a baby dependent on it’s mother with her. He acts like a two year old toddler. Constantly playing and keeping us laughing at him but also constantly amazing us with his intelligence. He loves sweets. My wife does a lot of baking and he begs her for a taste of everything. His favorite thing is strawberry icing. He can smell it and he comes begging. All she has to say is do you want a taste? He comes running. She can just look at him and wiggle her finger for him to come and he will go straight to her. He will come to me and stand up on my leg and beg me to hold him so he can see what she is doing in the kitchen. When she leaves to go somewhere he gets upset and will drag her shoes all over the house while sounding like he is crying. He has been such a blessing to us. He is like having a child in the house again. He has three rubber lizards and he will beg for them. We keep them put up because he loses them and we end up tearing the house apart to find them. He knows we keep them on top of the microwave and he will go stand up against the cabinet that it sits on and beg us for one of them. He will put them in the bowl of dry feed like he is letting them eat. Same thing with the water bowl. He will pout if he loses one of them until we go to hunt it. He plays fetch with her too. He taught himself to do that. He is one smart little boy. I don’t know what we would do without him. God blessed us with him because he knew we needed him to keep us company and show us so much love. We have two others inside besides him. One of them is a male that is about 20 years old. He stays constantly by my side. He is like a little doctor. We have another bottle raised baby that is a girl about 7 years old. Her and Midnight fight over their momma. They are like two children competing for attention. Our house never has a dull moment because of these babies. I don’t know how anybody could mistreat one of these loving little friends. They are true blessings to all of us.

5 Likes

When I was a kid my crazy mother would refer to her cat as Tiddy…I’m assuming a play name like Kitty. One evening my friends came over to pick me up to go out and my mom let them in the house. Being it was late she was dressed in her usual type of kitten print pajamas when one of my friends commented as a playful joke…“nice pajamas…”
My mom in her excited, infinite wisdom held out the pajamas top and yelled out…" YOU LIKE MY TIDDIES?"
They had no clue my mother called our cat Tiddy so of course that night in the car my friends asked me why the fūck my mom asked if my friends liked her Tittīes!!!
It took a loooong time before I heard the end of that one. A looooong time.

Hence the reason I only have to dogs now that I am an adult on my own.

5 Likes

Puppies? Ever heard them called puppies? The twins? The girls? :scream:

1 Like

Bless you, this made me giggle. I’m dog man myself but one cat turned me into catman…it’s irreversible.

2 Likes

:rofl:
Honestly!!!
I wish she had have had puppies on her pj’s.
At least that doesn’t sound like the word tittīes.

1 Like

Cats love me but seem to hate my wife. We had a cat when we first moved in together and it would always attack her.

Slept on my chest and acted like a normal cat with me.

After two years having it, it didn’t come home one night and we didn’t bother to replace him. We figure the coyotes got him.

From then on it was just our two dogs.
This is Carl the flying dog.

3 Likes

Got my little kitty when my roommate moved out and left her. He got the cat for his kids when it was just a kitten, but it spent so much time with me and my dog that it didn’t like my roommate or his kids, lol. Now she’s about 2 1/2 years old and a real nice indoor/outdoor cat. Changed her name from Snickers that the kids named her, to Mrs. Mow Mow, or Mowmowcita.

2 Likes

I walk into work one day and this badboy is staring dead at me

Thats priceless :joy::joy::joy:

Always been an animal lover … dont have a favorite as far as cats or dogs go but just before March I moved in with girl I knew from school – a baptism of fire if you will :joy:

She had 2 house cats and a wee dog.

One day Jinty decided to escape up the stairwell of the building we were in.

I followed her; treats abound, in an attempt to entice her back to the safety of our home – she wasnt having it.

So after 4 flights of stairs I finally managed to get her calm enough to pick her up and carry her back to the Flat (we were on the ground floor).

I literally had 2 steps to take then into the endzone of an open door and a delivery guy comes into the corridor; parcel in hand, and in a gruff loud voice stated “Hows ot going Mate, you allright?” …

Needless to say, Jinty went bannanas and slashed the utter $h1t outta my forearms – I was bleeding like a Freddy Kruger victim!!

Best part was … the parcel wasnt even for us :joy::joy::joy:

Needless to say, I just managed to keep hold of Jinty and got her home safe in the end … I still love cats – absolute Ninjas of the Animal Kingdom.

2 Likes

Lol, mine was nice to all but hid from strangers to observe them first to see if they are trustworthy. One night she managed to hide so well that visiting lady was unaware of me being a cat owner. At bed time in total darkness cat tried to find her way to snug under the blanket …
“what’s that?”
what?
“something is on the bed”
well, window is open and I live next to water, rats can climb…nice joke I thought, well apparently not so as she screamed her lungs out when the cat touched her…neighbours called police thinking somebody was being skinned alive…my snug evening turned into nightmare but years afterwards thinking back about it makes me grin. The cops were grinning as soon as I tried to explain what happened :rofl:

3 Likes

Thats just hilarious.

Now thats a cute cat.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I have 5 cats i used to have 8 !, I shout ckicken and three cats come running, I shout prawns and two other cats come running
One cat sleeps with me and comes on my chest in the bath.
We have one dog - it’s a pain thinks the living room is a toilet and every thing is a toy.

1 Like

cool, i thought i was the only one crazy enough to have five cats, apparently not.

THE EXPLICIT ADVENTURES OF HORNY CAT (STARRING PRIEST) STRIKE IT

Cats were sent by ETs to judge us.