“Census data suggests nearly 4 million more ballots were cast in the 2020 election than people who actually voted.”

“Census reveals weird anomaly: Shows millions less voted in 2020 election than official results”

“Census data suggests that nearly 4 million more ballots were cast in the 2020 election than people who actually voted.”

6 Likes

Well i can solve that little mystery for you. And i don’t even need the help of Scooby doo and the gang🤣
Its a simple case of when this census was carried out, they neglected to go around all the cemeteries to see who those living in peace there voted for.

3 Likes

But, but, but the shills assured me that there was no way to come up with millions of votes… Those votes are the ones that created telltale line graphs of fraud.

" we have put together the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of american politics"

• PEDO JOE
1 Like

He also said he didn’t need votes.

2 Likes

You and I,

Many dtv., Have been shouting this since the 8th

The sleepers must awake

1 Like

Of course, it’s the right who commits what they are so against. Just like, homophobia, they are always getting caught by accident involved in some sort of gay scandal or just like Matt Gaetz, who got caught sex trafficking a minor…the ones with loudest voices are usually guilty of what they scream about.

176177171_5089686164457730_2303766370675171985_n