Chief Scientist ant WHO in being sued for misinformation on Ivermectin!

Here is the official filing: https://indianbarassociation.in/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Legal-Notice-to-Dr.-Soumya-Swaminathan_Chief-Scientist-WHO-1.pdf

tag as #pushback #pushback2021 on Twitter. Please share. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I am glad someone is taking a stand in India… I do not know much about that country but I do have a question… How come this legal notice is written in English?.. Wouldn’t Hindi or Bengali be a more appropriate language for a legal notice concerning the people there?..

2 Likes

This needs to happen globally against all government and the WHO and so called scientists who have dilibratly hidden potential treatments purly to push the vaccines. But we need to pray that the courts have not been bought off and corrupted by the elites who agendas are been pushed.

2 Likes

India has no National Language as per the Constitution but has Hindi and English as the official languages. As per Article 343 of the Indian Constitution:

(1) The official language of the Union of India shall be Hindi written in Devanagari script.

(2) Notwithstanding anything mentioned in clause (1), for a period of fifteen years from the commencement of this Constitution, the English language shall continue to be used for all the official purposes of the Union of India for which it was being used immediately before such commencement: :+1: :beers:

2 Likes

I very much appreciate your sentiment but its totally unrealistic because the brotherhood is like an octopus and its tenatcles of deception run through all the veins of the legal systems worldwide, its a huge cult
and nothing is going to stop it from its obscene evil objectives but the divine hand of our creator.

I wish it wasnt this way but im resigned to the fact that theres no stopping it except at the personal individual level as best we can.

They have been building this global nwo deception for a very long time over generations in fact and they are not going to let anyhting or anyone stop them from there satanic agenda they will just kill people even there own to keep it on track thats the pattern they follow thats what they do
they dont care.
Im sorry but its truth.

3 Likes

Thank you… I just had questions and didn’t know… Appreciate your response… :+1:

2 Likes

No worries at all my friend - every days a learning day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for that! I wasn’t sure myself, but I got it from the proper source.

1 Like

The best you can on an individual level it is, then. BUT… We can all stand together to FIGHT any way we can. Leaks, whistleblowers, etc. LET’s protect them, and spread it!

1 Like

Thank you, come again :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.