Chinese President Xi proposes GLOBAL health QR code system

Speaking during the G20 summit, Chinese President Xi Jinping promoted the idea of introducing globally-recognized health QR codes, saying it would help to restore coronavirus-hit international trade and travel.

China has proposed a global mechanism on the mutual recognition of health certificates based on nucleic acid test results in the form of internationally accepted QR codes. We hope more countries will join this mechanism.

“While containing the virus, we need to restore the secure and smooth operation of global industrial and supply chains,” China’s leader told the virtual G20 summit late on Saturday, while advocating the need to “reduce tariffs and barriers” and “liberalize” the trade of crucial medical supplies.

He also called for the creation of mechanisms that would simplify the “orderly flow” of people in the coronavirus-battered world. They could come in the form of QR codes containing people’s health information, Xi said.

What the actual f***?

4 Likes

Yep… He would wouldn’t he. Beware.
(Some of us know the agenda imposition)

China’s leader knows action is needed to save lives and economy’s, meanwhile donalds on the course tweeting . What the actual f*** ?

Hahahaha… @Morganna
You just don’t know the agenda otherwise.
Consider yourself lucky to have independent critical thought… huh?
(Thinks dtv ought to get a ridicule button/option installed for shill)

6 Likes

Oh he!! No they can take that and shove it.

3 Likes

The Deep state has been wanting this for years.

1 Like

Organ harvesting being the agenda

3 Likes

Oh yes, let’s trust china :joy:

1 Like

So that Social credit score is coming to a country near you!

Check out this Watch this: Lawyer Rabbi Warns His Fellow Community: Covid Tests Are a Trap!

2 Likes

You’re such a willing slave.

What, now I need QR code and Xi to tell me I’m healthy, what’s wrong with my own sense of well-being.

This has nothing to do with our health, what Xi is doing has been done before… dehumanizing folks based on fake science.

3 Likes

Hey president Xi…

2 Likes

How about this china,
Sort out your own shizz, stop eating everything and screwing around in labs!!
Covid, Black Death, that’s just the first 6 months of 2020 lmao

I wouldnt trust china either they have some serious head cases in there elite circles
and they dont like westerners much.
The communist system there that is the model system for the coming nwo.
Complete slavery full spectrum surveillance 24/7 its a living nightmare in fact.

1 Like

Jajaja good one

1 Like

Anyone know what the Dragon Family has been up to lately?

This Chinese can shove the QR code where the sun don’t shine and when his body is dug up in 1000s of years time, there will be a film made of Da Vince QR code with all the evilness exposed.