City Found 360 Feet Below Missouri City, Giant Human Skeleton Found

An oldie but a goodie… When coal miners at Moberly, Missouri were drilling a shaft 360 foot deep, broke into a cavern revealing “a wonderful buried city,” multiple sources reported in 1885.

Masonry and artefacts in extraordinary rude design have been found. Like stone tables, bronze and flint knives, stone and granite hammers, metal statues, metallic saws and a stone fountain that flowed with “perfectly pure water”, which was found to be impregnated with lime…

It takes an interesting twist when size of bones found and measurements are give…

The Semi-Weekly South Kentuckian published the measurements of the giant’s leg, “The bones of the leg were measured, the femur measuring 4 and 1/2 feet, the tibia four feet and three inches. The head bones had separated in two pieces, the sagittal and cornal suturis having been destroyed”

The facts above are vouched for by Mr David Coates, the recorder of the city of Moberly, and Mr George Kealing, City Marshall, who were of the exploring party…

It appears searching for verification or original documents Is proving difficult as the author states…

“ I could find no record of the 2nd exploration. Perhaps in the historic papers on film, in the town of Moberly, information may still exist.

In order to find 8 newspaper stories, I needed to search “stratum of lava” 1884-1886.

In an odd coincidence the terms “cave + Missouri”, “Missouri + cave + coal mine”, “Missouri cave fountain”, “Missouri gaint” and countless other rational terms would not locate these articles on the library of congress website.”

Cheers guys :beers:

27 Likes

Nice find Skips…

I remember stumbling on this article some years ago…
Yes most info pertaining to subjects like this have now “disappeared”…

Definitely going to pinch this one for my archives…

Other similar stories include…
Giants city found in Grand Canyon
Reptilian city discovered under Hollywood
Giant remains and archeological evidence found in New York
Giant remains in Dakota.
I’m sure there’s more… But that’s what I can remember off the top of my head…

Smithsonian has cleaned and sanitized most references to discoveries like this.

Makes one wonder what is really being discovered at the poles!!!
:male_detective:

7 Likes

Just wondering. …
The bones found were of a human 3 times that of a regular man, so my question is. …
Were the tools and other objects found also of giant proportions to suit a giant or were they of a standard size…?

■■■…3R

5 Likes

Cheers mate…this article just sneaks in before they went secret squirrel on these finds…

I’ve seen maps that show a ridiculous amount of mounds etc located everywhere…

It’s actually mind blowing…

I wish I could find an article I read on the Smithsonian…they employed a German guy, from a military background in 1901 from memory and his job was basically to discredit and bury anything to do with this subject…and letters between the founder of the Smithsonian and someone in government suggests it was set up for this purpose from day dot… :beers:

2 Likes

One would assume they have to match the size of those using them mate, but I can’t say for sure on this actual story…I’m gonna have a poke around and try find something on this one… :beers:

I’m curious as to what ‘Rude Design’ would be? :thinking:

1 Like

I would think that the “giants” were few and far between, and they were the Rulers of the land and would not do labor, thats for the little people (man)…so im guessing that the tools will be relevant to modern man sized.
cheers skip
■■■…#R

1 Like

Yeah me too mate…I’m wondering what rude consisted of then and the difference now…it might of been a dress above the knee :scream: :rofl: :beers:

Have a great Australia Day mate, im off in 10mins to hospital in melbourne for 3-5 days, so no celebrating for me bugger it
■■■…3R

1 Like

That’s a fair thought too mate…there’s been finds of big arrow heads etc found that would be huge and cumbersome for regular human use…as for how big these guys got I’m not sure but geez it’s an interesting topic none the less :beers:

3 Likes

Back at ya mate…all the best for ya visit…just remember it’s not the doctors that’ll kill ya it’s the food :rofl:…I’m not venturing too far from home it’s too bloody hot…

Take care mate, talk to you again soon :beers:

1 Like

Judging by how tall these fellas were and their misses, short guys might’ve gotten an eyeful regardless if the dresses were short or long.

3 Likes

Most of the finding in the graves of giants have been weapons and yes they were in proportion to their big size.

1 Like

Atlantean Nephilim

4 Likes

Tunnel vision? How big are we talking mate?, there’s a big difference depending on the article I’ve seen from 7 to 36ft :beers:

Just been looking through the history if e word Rude and its basically roughly wrought, built, or formed, stonework of a crude construction or kind.
Good post by the way. These accounts from the past are slowly been deleted. We need to keep them alive.

2 Likes

Ah so we’re talking rude as in rudimentary, kinda basic in nature?..I’ve seen some cracking videos on the topic but they’re gone like last weeks pay…from shops logs to newspaper clippings…to something trapped under the Euphrates…

Cheers mate…been a little while since a giants thread :beers:

3 Likes

Might have to go to the archives in the Moberly library and see if anything was recorded[ I live 5 miles from there], could be very interesting. Great post.

2 Likes

Just as we figure it all out, the ol Adam and Eve event will happen again, burying everything for another 100,000 years.

3 Likes