Conspiracy Fun Facts With WhatsHerFace

Many people over the years have expressed their concerns only to be rejected, marginalized and laughed at… Just the mere suggestion of certain topics can warrant the label of a “Conspiracy Theorist” and to be shunned by all humanity… As time moves forward and more information becomes available, many of these theories are revealed as the truth… This young woman shares just a few of them that are now known to be factual… I would invite you to share some of your theories here… I think it may offer the opportunity for some interesting conversations…

6 Likes

I think, I would like one of those Heart Attack Guns… There may be a few deserving individuals who will never scheme against humanity ever again… You know, the wonderful people like Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, George Soros, Bill Gates and Anthony Fauci who may benefit from such a devise being employed upon them… :grinning:

6 Likes

Great post, mklp316! But this is only the tip of the ice burg. The government has used hundreds of thousands of military personnel and private citizens in experiments (like now) with mustard and nerve
gas, ionizing radiation, psychochemicals, hallucinogens, and drugs. The list is endless!
Thank you and God bless you.

5 Likes

Rachel Maddow is panicking… Attempting to discredit the Arizona audit of the 2020 elections… Even before the forensic audit has been conducted… You would think she would be more supportive of this audit if there was nothing wrong to be found… Giving voters the peace of mind that their votes were tallied correctly… It’s just instigated by those Q-Anon Conspiracy Theorists to waste tax payer dollars… Imagine all the tax payer waste that was spent for years attacking President Trump that led to nothing…

3 Likes

“Jesus was a fuckin’ table flipper,” is the best thing I’ve heard in a long time.

2 Likes

Yes, he taught people to forgive and to love one another… He would also correct bad behaviors too… Having Christian beliefs doesn’t mean you are to become a doormat without standing up for what is right… Turn the other cheek but at some point, you separate the wheat from the chaff…

5 Likes

I’m a big fan of the pre-Flood God. We need more of that.

3 Likes

I invite you to pick one of those various topics that concern you and share more of your thoughts and feelings about it… :grinning:

I’ve lived in the Sunshine State of Florida for most of my life… I’ve only had a few occasions to go on fishing trips within an area known as the Bermuda Triangle… There have been many reports of lost ships, lost aircraft and other weird paranormal experiences in that area… Many people have reported UFO sightings that have been observed from there… I had an Aunt who claimed to witness something strange hovering above those waters… Personally, I have nothing to report back on except a few lucky days of fishing… What do you think?.. Is there something going on in this area?..

The Bermuda Triangle is a region located between Florida, Puerto Rico and Bermuda. Throughout the last 50 or so years there have been reports of strange paranormal activity going on there. Many ships have been reported missing there and UFOs have been seen hovering around that area and going underwater.

Many people believe there is some type of magnetic activity going on here that could be related to past civilizations like Atlantis. Some people claim that the Bermuda Triangle could be a time portal that transports beings into another location or time period.

I can remember the house phones of the past when almost everyone was connected to a Party Line… Sometimes, you could pick up the phone to dial out and be unable to… Because you could hear a neighbor already tying up that line… Having a discussion and you would have to wait until they disconnected to make your call… Sometimes, a neighbor could be listening in to your calls, as well… That was back when we still had switchboard operators who would often monitor our calls…

The times have changed tremendously with cell phone communications… Now we can communicate with friends and family from almost any location… With a pocket devise, we can take photos and share videos much easier with full access to the Internet… My question is, who or what groups are listening into our private conversations now?.. Are these phones safe from microwave transmissions being held up so close to our face?.. Could any of these concerns be labeled as outrageous Conspiracy Theories?.. What do you think?..

2 Likes

Some people believe President Eisenhower had meetings with extraterrestrial, alien beings… Is this story true?.. Did he make a pact with one group of extraterrestrials but refused the peaceful offerings of another group?.. What do you think?..

In 1954 President Eisenhower is said to have been involved in meetings with Extraterrestrials. Originally in 1953 Astronomers had made contact with a race of aliens. During this time another group of human looking aliens made contact with the United States and warned about the previous group of aliens. They offered to help us with our spiritual development and growth and requested for the United States to disarm and destroy its nuclear weapons. This request was met with extreme suspicion and was refused by the United States.

Later, in 1954 when a meeting was setup with Eisenhower and “Grey” aliens, a deal was reached which was called the “Grenada Treaty”. This treaty stated that we would keep the presence of the Greys on earth secret and that they would exchange us with advanced technology. It was also agreed that they would not make any other treaty with another nation on earth. It was also agreed that the Greys would be allowed to periodically abduct humans and examine and monitor their development with the stipulation that there would be no marks and they would have no memory of the event occurring.

Yay Sunshine State! That’s my hometown of Homestead!!! Left a couple of years after Andrew.
Fished out there a lot myself-never saw anything. Caught some nice snapper and yellowtail!!!

1 Like

Of course UFOs would target US, China or Russia if they existed.

2 Likes

Welcome to DTV and thank you or sharing your thoughts… :+1:

2 Likes

Great video from what’s her face. Of those confirmed conspiracies that she spoke of, what were the repercussions for the involvement of the malevolent parties misdeeds? To the best of my knowledge, there were no repercussions, outside of some misc. fines. It drives me absolutely nuts that no one is ever held accountable. When things like this are confirmed, the people committing the act should face the death penalty and broadcast it world wide. These things continue unchecked because there are no consequences.

2 Likes

Ain’t no one talking about the giant 25ton piece of space junk, that is about to come crashing down. …And they don’t know where on the planet it will crash into.
BTW its chyneez.
My conspiracy is that it is a deliberate attack by the CCP and it is weaponized to create an enormous EMP attack on western countries that will leave them without crucial. …
I think you get the idea…RRR

2 Likes

Thank you, Brother Rob… :+1:

Thanks for your suggestion, I’ll see what interests me. Thanks again, and God bless you, mklp316.

1 Like

Good call RRR. At first I thought you were taking about their unresponsive space station but I think the article below is what you’re referring to. Don’t know how I missed this one, although the Chinese are always mucking up space with unresponsive tech that’s similar in quality to the rest of their garbage. They’re estimating an unknown re entry location over the next couple days. You may be on to something. We’ll know for sure pretty soon!

2 Likes