Crack Cocaine

Robin Williams once said, " Doing coke, is a sign from God that you make too much money"
Crack made it affordable for all. Back in the mid 80’s I probably helped Pablo pay off his 1st house…

2 Likes

I can honestly say I’ve never touched any major drugs in my life, though I once had a drag off a friends joint once well 3 huge drags to be honest snd as a non smoker then and now I have to tell you my head span for an entire week the effect was very similar to vertigo so it never got repeated ever again :joy:

1 Like
2 Likes

I just saw the title :sunglasses::alien::grin::joy:

XhHQQ9a

iheardcrak

3 Likes
1 Like

Ah , you got we call ‘laced’. A joint sprinkled or layer of something else like crack. Not my cup of tea

1 Like

Once thing is for sure. “For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction”
Drugs take their tole. The legal ones as well… Coke opens a flood gate of Dopamine that is unparalleled… There is no denying its just about the best you will ever feel, period… a super natural feeling of well being, confidence, everything is flat out amazing. food, music, just having a conversation with another person is pure exhilaration. … how ever this high only lasts about 1/2 hour…Then its crash time… Or you snort more, spend more money and the next thing you know, its 5am and somehow you have to go to work…it ruins your heart, your mind, and your bank account. I dont regret trying it… After a few years of casual use, it was time to grow up and be a tad more necessary… Many cannot just stop. My entire family has a major predisposition to addiction…Thats not an excuse, but merely makes for a larger hurdle to jump over when it comes to booze and drugs and trying to stop.
I had my fun, that was a long time ago. And by the way, Weed aint what it used to be. your head was spinning? I bet…
THC % was 5 to 8% in the 70’s and 80’s… Now it can be as high as 30%. you might as well eat mushrooms lol…

1 Like

More is what they should have called it. Never tried crack. Seen people do too weird of stuff on it. One guy said spiders where on him. They used to pawn their tv and stuff for it, K&d furniture truck came to pickup their stuff almost weekly. then buy it back when billboard sign cheques came in. It was a comedy show,funny but unreal. I always wanted to try just the leaf of cocca though.

Thank the CIA.

1 Like

And Ronald Reagan.

1 Like

In the words of Nate Dogg…

They purposely destroyed communities and none of them were held accountable. I’ve lived in the projects. They created ghettos. I’m lucky to be alive. 1990’s Crenshaw was terrible. Alot of kids I went to school with were shot and killed. The Government created it.

1 Like

My teen years were just like the movie, Boyz N The Hood. I hated the gang crap. My older brother was a Crip. He was in prison when our mom died. His bs killed my moms health. I am lucky I’m alive.

2 Likes

I used to have this fond memory of Reagan. Like I forgot all the things him and the SEE I AYE were responsible for. That war on drugs was just a war on people of color for financial gain. Cashing out on the Prison industrial complex and and funding wars in other countries for profit. Yet people think republicans are different from democrats.

2 Likes

Snowfall is such a good show and crazy accurate showcasing the SeeEyeAye’s involvement.

1 Like

To a sane person, purposely destroying your own citizens communities is just plain old F’ed up. Psychopaths! I was lucky to survive that and get as far away as I could.

2 Likes

If it can control you, stay away from it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.