‘CRY ABOUT IT!’ San Francisco ANTIFA animals TAUNT and BEAT black man in

1 Like

There will be a day of reckoning. These antifas are going to push the agenda too far and it is going to be like the little dog that kept chasing eighteen wheelers until it finally caught one. :scream:

1 Like

Just type ( antifa.com ) into your browser… If you are like me, it will always redirect you to a page for ( https://joebiden.com )… I’ve been checking this for a good while now… It is not a fluke or someone just trying to make Joe Biden look bad… It would have been changed or corrected after 3 weeks that I am aware of… Antifa is not just an idea… Much of it is sponsored or funded by the Joe Biden Campaign…

4 Likes

And good old China? A lot of things are starting to add up now. I think that China, Iran, Venezuela and some of our other nemesis countries are helping them along with a lot of the rich globalists such as old George. It was amazing how they protected Twitter from being protested against yesterday. Hundreds of them showed up out of thin air. I hope they are that easy to find after the elections. Target rich environment! :ghost:

1 Like